Each year, more than $30 billion is invested in corporate communications, publicity and public relations. However, the challenge with the Communications industry has always been the lack of credible metrics, much less the ability to measure how these investments map to quantifiable business outcomes. Intuitively we all know that PR works, but until now the industry has lacked a reliable compass and the data to prove its effectiveness and justify the investment.
AirPR is a marketing analytics company revolutionizing the Communication profession with data science. We have developed the first technology platform for measuring and optimizing the true ROI of Communications and PR efforts. Our analytics software uncovers data about PR’s direct connection to business metrics, revealing which articles, authors, influencers, and messages drive engagement and deliver actual revenue. The result is real-time, actionable metrics that matter.
The AirPR marketing team is responsible for growing the company brand, positioning our products to the right customers, generating demand, and enabling our sales team to drive revenue. We are seeking a highly motivated marketing executive with a passion for data and software who can translate the AirPR value proposition into content that resonates with senior Marketing, Communications and PR professionals. This individual will be responsible for increasing awareness of the AirPR brand within the Communications industry, supporting the AirPR sales team through the creation of collateral, developing lead-generation programs, and evolving the AirPR brand strategy over time.
- Oversee the development of our product marketing playbook, including positioning, packaging, and ideal customer profiling.
- Manage the creation of internal and external product marketing collateral.
- Develop a portfolio of sales support materials including presentations and case studies.
- Create and publish various thought-leadership content, including blog posts and whitepapers.
- Work with our PR firm to develop and execute an ongoing corporate communications program.
- Oversee our social media strategy.
- Manage lead-generation activities, including SEO, SEM, and email marketing.
- Support our event marketing efforts.
Skills / Attributes
- Highly motivated and results oriented
- Ability to develop detailed marketing plans and manage timelines and budgets
- Exceptional writing skills
- Creative and design abilities
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strategic thinker
- Enthusiastic and energetic team player
- A strong understanding of the communications and PR industry
- Required: minimum 5 years experience in business-to-business marketing
- Required experience: data services, software services, or marketing analytics
- Direct experience with Communications / PR
- College degree required
We believe PR has the potential to be the most powerful marketing channel. And it may already be the best. It just hasn’t been proven yet. Our mission is to transform the Communications industry through real-time measurement, optimization, and attribution.
AirPR is located in downtown San Francisco in the heart of Union Square, surrounded by dining, shopping, and entertainment. With convenient access to public transportation our office on picturesque Maiden Lane provides a reprieve from the madness of downtown while still being in the thick of it.
We offer competitive compensation packages, as well as a number of perks and benefits including health insurance, reimbursement for public transportation, reimbursement for gym memberships, happy hours, and snacks. And the company caters and reimburses for lunch Monday through Friday.
For more information or to apply for this role please.