Clover is reinventing health insurance by working to keep people healthier.
The Technical Program Manager role at Clover is charged with ensuring that our technology delivers value to our members and partners. Technology deployments have many moving parts and we ensure that they happen smoothly and productively and that everything lands where it should.
In this role you will work with our platform team, to help drive and maintain alignment between Clover's technical teams and its strategic partners when rolling out software releases and process changes. You'll design our deployment process and own it's execution from end to end. Our ideal person will help increase the team's productivity and help shape the way we support this new product line and customer base.
As a Technical Program Manager, you will:
- Provide the required hands-on project management, cross-functional coordination, and inter/intra team communications to deliver outstanding program outcomes.
- Work closely with software engineers, data scientists, product managers and other business stakeholders to get high-quality products and features through the software project lifecycle (build, test and release on time).
- Manage project schedules, identify possible issues and clearly communicate them to project stakeholders.
- Take responsibility for release schedules and milestones, keeping up a high velocity in a fast-paced environment.
- Lead several technical programs for Clover, setting priorities for products and engineering, leading cross-functional teams to take products to market, ensuring success metrics are informing future efforts, and quickly fine tuning the program as needed.
You will love this job if:
- You believe in using technology to solve business problems and thrive on creating value.
- You are comfortable talking about technical matters with business people and business matters with technical people. You are able to express complex concepts in plain language to reach broader audiences.
- You have a knack for crafting a compelling message and tailoring it for a given audience. You have an ability to mix technical acumen with simple, everyday language to deliver a story that is memorable and useful.
- You are process-oriented and are looking to apply that skill set to launching and scaling successful programs to make a huge impact.
- You are passionate about and driven by Clover's mission. You're excited to make a difference on patients health and the business.
You should get in touch if:
- You have at least 5 years of industry experience in technical fields, and their relevance to the marketplace.
- You speak foreign languages, including Mandarin.
- You have experience working with engineering, product and data science teams.
- You have experience as a software engineer or engineering manager and program/project management.
- Bonus Points: You have a BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, related fields or equivalent practical experience.
- Bonus Points: You have healthcare experience.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.