Clover is reinventing health insurance by working to keep people healthier.
We have the potential to change lives on a massive scale with our innovative approach to healthcare and it all starts with our ability to deliver that message to the people who need it most.
We are seeking a Sales Operations Specialist that will have a major role in the execution of our growth operations. In this role you will be tasked with managing and resolving broker payment operations as well as developing new processes with an eye towards technology-enabled scalability. This is a great opportunity to hone your skill set and evolve within our growing organization.
As a Sales Operations Specialist, you will:
- Learn the broader context of the Clover sales environment to ensure that your portion of broker operations positions Clover favorably against our competition
- Lead the monthly commissions operation from end-to-end, with a continuous focus on improved processes and minimized manual workflows
- Work with a commissions vendor to ensure timely and accurate payout to each entity that Clover pays commissions, including brokers, vendors, and agency partners
- Manage commission vendor relationship to enable smooth, consistent operations month-over-month; get ahead of operational challenges before they arise and flag areas of process and relationship improvement
- Learn commission tool inside and out to ensure you can troubleshoot and execute all related processes end-to-end
- Work with Finance to ensure that expected payouts are successfully executed on time each month
- Investigate commissions inquires that are surfaced by brokers and our agency partners
- Proactively research and address bugs related to commissions to ensure timely and accurate payout
- Report on performance of internal operational partners in speed and accuracy of ticket resolution
- Manage relationships with your operational counterparts at our top agency partners
- Develop tech-based processes for handling inbound commissions inquiries and escalations, with a particular focus on timely resolution and communication to the appropriate entity
- Surface to Sales Operations leadership any known and repetitive bugs, errors, or breakdowns in the operation or processes of the broker commissions process
You will love this job if:
- You are a proactive communicator and pride yourself in your ability to be clear, honest, and timely.
- You have a strategic vision for how to improve operational efficiency and process.
- You are comfortable with autonomy and have proven success building operations from the ground up.
- You have an insatiable curiosity and an appetite to learn. You are always looking to improve experience, processes and methods of execution.
- You're excited by the power of technology and using it to build scalable operations.
- You are mission-driven and are passionate about improving the lives of Medicare eligibles across the country.
You should get in touch if:
- You have strong project management and organizational skills with a proven attention to detail.
- You have an analytical mindset and acumen.
- You have experience thinking strategically about workflows and processes to drive constant improvement and optimization.
- You are excited at the opportunity to join a growing sales team in a vital support function.
- You believe in the value of technology to track and improve your performance over time.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.