Clover is reinventing health insurance by working to keep people healthier.
The Growth team is responsible for growing Clover's geographic footprint by identifying, evaluating, developing, and gaining access to new territories. We make the first impressions on community stakeholders and serve as the frontline ambassadors of Clover's Mission. We aim to have authentic connections with a wide range of stakeholders, uncovering opportunities to offer a whole new kind of Medicare to prospective members.
We are seeking a Broker Support agent that will have a key role in supporting our internal and external sales partners. In this role you will be tasked with driving a top-notch experience for our internal and external sales teams and supporting them operationally to drive their sales performance. This is a great opportunity to hone your skill set and evolve within our growing organization.
As a Broker Support Specialist, you will:
- Become the trusted source of information to internal and external sales agents who will help them hit their sales goals
- Deliver best-in-class customer service to all callers, building loyalty to Clover as the best brand in the market to work with and sell for
- Handle inbound calls and requests from our external sales team, including questions to help drive sales productivity or operational hurdles in working with Clover
- Manage (verbally and in writing) ongoing service issues with external sales agents from intake through to resolution
- Utilize Clover's suite of tools to help investigate and solve issues/questions in real-time
- Document each service issue in a common CRM to ensure proper resolution and escalation
- Research questions from internal and external sales agents to help them drive sales productivity in the field
- Work cross-functionally to investigate and solve problems that are managed by other Clover teams
- Flag common issues coming through Broker Support that could be better addressed in other channels or with more scalable and efficient processes
- Help build the top Broker Support unit in the Medicare Advantage space
You will love this job if:
- You are a proactive communicator and pride yourself in your ability to be clear, honest, and timely.
- You have a strategic vision for how to improve operational efficiency and process.
- You are comfortable with autonomy.
- You have an insatiable curiosity and an appetite to learn. You are always looking to improve experience, processes and methods of execution.
- You're excited by the power of technology and using it to build scalable operations.
- You are mission-driven and are passionate about improving the lives of Medicare eligibles across the country.
You should get in touch if:
- You have strong relationship management experience.
- You have strong project management and organizational skills with a proven attention to detail.
- You have strong presentation skills.
- You are fluent in Spanish - both verbal and written (preferred - not necessary)
- You are excited at the opportunity to join a growing sales team in a vital support function.
- You believe in the value of technology to track and improve your performance over time.
- You have an analytical mindset and acumen.
- You have experience thinking strategically about workflows and processes to drive constant improvement and optimization.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.