Are you a strategic thinker? Can you visual the user experience of the product? Do foster a collaborative work environment?
Three times yes? Sounds like we found a match!
HealthTap is a technology company dedicated to helping billions live a healthier, happier, longer life. We deliver a suite of connected health apps designed to provide simplified access and compassionate guidance to care for consumers while enabling practitioners to focus on what matters most.
HealthTap is well capitalized, having raised $85m with the most recent funding of $50m in 2017.
HealthTap is backed by an esteemed collection of venture capital firms including Mayfield, Mohr Davidow, and Khosla Ventures. Each of these firms is very committed to HealthTap and are very optimistic about the future of A.I. applied to healthcare and the Virtual Care Cloud.
HealthTap offers the world’s most comprehensive Virtual Care Cloud™, running on our proprietary Healthcare Operating System (HOPES™), and powered by our doctor-trained artificial intelligence (Dr. A.I.™). HealthTap makes our basic services available to everyone for free while providing enterprises such as health systems, insurers, and employers a connected healthcare ecosystem. At HealthTap, we combine the otherwise disjointed elements of healthcare into a single seamless experience for consumers, administrators, and practitioners.
Health & Care. Simple & Accessible.
What we offer you
Lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative products and features. Examples:
- Build the next version of our award winning HealthTap app with versions and feature maps for our various health system partners.
- Build an AI-powered symptom checker,
- Onboard/NUX for 1M people in a new country.
- Manage engagement and growth of a network of 100,000 US doctors
- Establish shared vision across the company on your portion of the product roadmap by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution.
- Integrate usability studies, research, and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction.
- Define and analyze metrics that inform success of the products
What you bring to us
- BA/BS or higher in relevant field
- 4+ years experience as a product manager on products and services for consumers
- Strong project management and agile software development experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Drive, intensity, and resilience
- Computer Science, Product Design, or other engineering backgrounds.
- MBA, MSc or Ph.D.
- Demonstrated success in leading consumer, mobile-first products.
- Experience building/driving consumer mobile solutions for Fortune 500 companies or large hospitals systems.
More about working with us
- Our contemporary offices are based in downtown Palo Alto, and San Francisco in Jackson Square.
- We take care of our team and offer fantastic benefits. We provide daily catered lunches, chef-prepared dinners, and healthy snacks. We offer competitive compensation and equity. We provide full medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as subsidized gym memberships, and much more.
- Learn more about us, our story and how we are revolutionizing healthcare virtually and globally. Visit us: HealthTap.com
We are an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and inclusion. We want to see you grow!