Do you have the mind of an attacker? Do you feel we need to live in a more secure world when engaging with the web and mobile applications? Do you feel companies are not doing enough to protect their users personal data?
Three times yes? Sounds like we found a match!
HealthTap is a technology company dedicated to helping billions live a healthier, happier, longer life. We deliver a suite of connected health apps designed to provide simplified access and compassionate guidance to care for consumers while enabling practitioners to focus on what matters most.
HealthTap is well capitalized, having raised $85m with the most recent funding of $50m in 2017.
HealthTap is backed by an esteemed collection of venture capital firms including Mayfield, Mohr Davidow, and Khosla Ventures. Each of these firms is very committed to HealthTap and are very optimistic about the future of A.I. applied to healthcare and the Virtual Care Cloud.
HealthTap offers the world’s most comprehensive Virtual Care Cloud™, running on our proprietary Healthcare Operating System (HOPES™), and powered by our doctor-trained artificial intelligence (Dr. A.I.™). HealthTap makes our basic services available to everyone for free while providing enterprises such as health systems, insurers, and employers a connected healthcare ecosystem. At HealthTap, we combine the otherwise disjointed elements of healthcare into a single seamless experience for consumers, administrators, and practitioners.
Health & Care. Simple & Accessible.
What we offer you
As a Security DevOps Engineer, you will ensure the trusted operation of the HealthTap cloud environment. You will be responsible for developing and implementing security solutions with our DevOps and Engineering team. You will lead the design and development of secure automation practices in an agile framework to support compliance and security for the HealthTap cloud infrastructure at scale, including corporate security infrastructure. You will have the opportunity to learn about our exciting applications and services and be an active partner in shaping their future.
- Partner with DevOps and Engineering teams to embed security controls into continuous integration and delivery and baking security into the infrastructure.
- Identify, build and maintain solutions to protect HealthTap’s cloud services and enterprise networks, supporting threat management, identity, and access management.
- Set up monitoring dashboards, alerts, log management by utilizing industry standard tools, including open source technologies
- Implement a tool-driven and highly automated approach to deliver security management processes
- Architect, build and deploy infrastructure security solutions, including standards for hosts, firewalls, and load balancers, and controls for logical segmentation, visibility, and monitoring of the cloud environment.
- Help maintain corporate network security infrastructure and administer tools such as LDAP and VPN
What you bring to us
- BA or MA Equivalent in computer science + 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience with AWS environment and cloud concepts and tools, including ELB, EC2, S3, SQS, Kinesis, EMR, RDS/MySQL, DynamoDB, etc.
- Familiar with open source log management and reporting technologies, such as ElasticSearch, Logstash, Kibana (ELK stack)
- Familiar with logging tools for Macs and Linux
- Experience with configuration management and automation tools such as Jenkins, Chef, Ansible, Puppet
- Experienced in scripting languages, such as Python, Ruby, Bash
More about working with us
- Our contemporary offices are based in downtown Palo Alto, and San Francisco in Jackson Square.
- We take care of our team and offer fantastic benefits. We provide daily catered lunches, chef-prepared dinners, and healthy snacks. We offer competitive compensation and equity. We provide full medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as subsidized gym memberships, and much more.
- Learn more about us, our story and how we are revolutionizing healthcare virtually and globally. Visit us: HealthTap.com
We are an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and inclusion. We want to see you grow!