Build out Kabbage’s social channels and communities to support, engage and motivate small businesses everywhere.
As the social expert, you’ll find innovative ways to reach people across platforms and create connections with our brand. Develop the strategy and manage all social media channels from implementing campaigns to growing followers. Determine our approach to communities and increase interactions with customers, prospects and influencers.
What you'll be doing:
- Be responsible for managing Kabbage’s social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin and YouTube
- Develop a strategy for increasing engagement across existing channels and building out new ones
- Create content based on small business needs, trends and our own customer data
- Launch innovative campaigns that create brand moments and celebrate small businesses
- Grow followers and deepen engagement with businesses through internal and external communities
- Develop a social calendar across all channels to plan, coordinate and communicate what’s happening
- Partner with Marketing, PR and other x-functional teams to support key initiatives
- Be the authority and champion of social media best practices
- Determine and report on KPIs, always have a pulse on the Kabbage brand and relevant conversations across channels
- Recommend and implement the right technology to scale and measure impact
What we're looking for in you:
- Strategic Thinking/Visioning: able to see and communicate the big picture in an inspiring way; determines opportunities and threats through comprehensive analysis of current and future trends
- Collaboration & Influence: ability to successfully influence and bring together internal and external stakeholders to achieve shared goals
- Analytical Skills: Able to structure and process qualitative or quantitative data and draw insightful conclusions from it; exhibits a probing mind and achieves penetrating insights
- Communication: Able to see and communicate the big picture in an inspiring way; determines opportunities and threats through comprehensive analysis of current and future trends
- Creativity/Innovation: Generates new and innovative approaches to problems; open to new ways of doing things
What you should have:
- A minimum of 5 years experience in social strategy, content and management
- Excellent written communication skills
- Deep knowledge of social media landscape, and current trends and best practices
- Experience developing brand campaigns
- Experience with social tools and technology to measure and scale impact
The Kabbage Advantage
At Kabbage, we think our people are awesome, so we created the Kabbage Advantage—our way of being awesome right back. We offer competitive benefits including unlimited PTO, equity in the company, and exceptional health coverage options. Our team members enjoy a dynamic work environment with daily catered lunches, fully stocked kitchens, and onsite fitness classes.
While our perks and benefits are generous, the people are actually what make Kabbage great. Kabbagers are curious, creative, and resilient. We are proactive, productive, and problem solvers. And we don’t do it alone. At Kabbage, you will find humble individuals who work hard to communicate effectively and work collaboratively.
Kabbage is an equal opportunity employer. At Kabbage we make all employment decisions, which include hiring, promoting, transferring, demoting, evaluating, compensating and separating, without regard to sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, religion, age, national origin, pregnancy, citizenship, disability, service in the uniform services, or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law.