Clover is reinventing health insurance by working to keep people healthier.
Program Management at Clover is essential to our Technology organization. We identify opportunities where data and technology can be most impactful and deliver a detailed execution to measurably improve the health of our population.
As a new role for Clover's tech organization, you'll help drive strategic alignment between Clover's technical and operational teams when rolling out software releases and process changes. You will be an integral member in embedding effective processes in support of execution and stakeholder management. Our ideal person will help increase the team's productivity and help shape the way we support all of our product and technology investments.
Clover integrates with multiple third parties, from vendors that support our operations to EMR systems. As an Integrations TPM, you'll own the end-to-end execution of such projects. From a technology standpoint, these projects typically involve working with complex data sets in order to develop data migrations (ETL), web services and Electronic Data Interchanges (EDI). From a project management perspective, it requires bridging Technology and Operations, owning the project plan (milestones and OKRs), managing vendors, guiding cross-functional decisions and proactively mitigating project risk.
As a Senior Technical Program Manager, you will:
- Provide the required hands-on software development and project management, cross-functional coordination, and inter/intra team communications to deliver outstanding program outcomes.
- Work closely with software engineers, product managers and other stakeholders to get high-quality products and features through the software project lifecycle (build, test and release on time).
- Manage project schedules, identify possible issues and clearly communicate them to project stakeholders.
- Take responsibility for release schedules and milestones, keeping up a high velocity in a fast-paced environment.
- Lead several technical programs for Clover, setting priorities for products and engineering, leading cross-functional teams to take products to market, ensuring success metrics are informing future efforts, and quickly fine tuning the program as needed.
You will love this job if:
- You love using technical tools to solve business problems and thrive on creating value.
- You are comfortable talking about technical matters with business people and business matters with technical people. Be able to express complex concepts in plain language to reach broader audiences.
- You have a knack to craft a compelling message and tailor it for a given audience. Ability to mix technical acumen with simple, everyday language to deliver a story that is memorable and useful.
- You aspire to build successful technical program management outcomes from idea to launching programs in multiple contexts throughout your career.
- You are passionate and driven by Clover's mission. You're excited to create a significant impact on member experience and the business.
You should get in touch if:
- You have 5-10 years of healthcare industry experience in technical fields, and their relevance to the marketplace.
- You have experience working with operations, engineering, product and data science teams.
- You have experience as a software engineer and program/project management; experience as an engineering manager.
- You have experience implementing adjudication or practice management risk-sharing systems.
- You have domain knowledge in medical claims, membership and provider data.
- Bonus Points: You have a BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, related fields or equivalent practical experience. You have a PMP Certification, EDI expertise.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.