If you are looking to enter the world of entrepreneurship, this is a unique opportunity for a recent graduate to join a rapidly-growing business in its scale-up phase.
As our what3words team grows, we need bright, ambitious and energetic people to join our marketing team in a support role.
This role is likely to suit a recent graduate if you’re ready for a challenge and looking to accelerate your career.
It’s likely that you have had an exceptional work or academic history when compared against your peers. You will be excited by challenge and want to be part of something world-changing.
You are likely to have graduated from a top-tier university – or to have done something exceptional instead of going to university. We are much more interested in you, your ambition and your natural skills than in specific experience.
This role is a critical support function to the marketing team, and includes a wide range of responsibilities:
- Diary management for Chief Marketing Officer
- Administrative work to support the successful operations of the Marketing team
- Assistance in setup and delivery of pilots/POCs/events and/or key production jobs (e.g., 3 word addressing projects, industry/community/partner events, etc.)
- Support in orchestration of marketing workshops, both internally and with partners, including presentation and material prep
- Support in initial implementation and ongoing maintenance of our content management system and asset library, ensuring files are up-to-date and appropriately tagged for easy access by the team and business anywhere in the world
You will be:
- extremely tech-savvy, with an excellent understanding of what3words
- an exceptionally strong written communicator – you must have an eye for detail and accuracy
- able to make presentations of a very high standard in short periods of time
- an extremely fast learner who can pick up from watching and participating rather than being taught
- flexible, and excellent at adapting your behaviour to different situations – from high-level relationship management to administrative work – and cultural contexts
- ambitious and interested in building a long-term career with us
- a team-player, motivated by working with a close-knit team and supporting colleagues in their work to drive the business forward
- highly organised, able to juggle a large workload and prioritise effectively
- incredibly proactive and intuitive, able to learn quickly to anticipate needs and understand what needs to be done without being told
You will have
- a degree from a top-tier university (though impressive experience from the university of life counts too)
- excellent communication skills, being able to interact with external and internal colleagues and manage stakeholder relationships inside and outside of the business
- a common-sense approach
- exemplary planning and time-management skills
- discretion and diplomacy
Bonus points if you
- speak multiple languages (especially those spoken in multiple geographies, such as French, Spanish, Arabic, and/or Chinese)
- have written code or developed a product or idea from scratch
- have lived or worked abroad
- can start immediately
Our marketing team is made up of bright graduates, experienced team builders and outstanding marketers. We are looking for someone dynamic who believes in our vision for change and is excited to join the company at this stage of growth.
We have a culture that encourages curiosity and imagination in how we achieve our goals, and an absolute focus on building a global brand and business.
This is an incredibly exciting time to be joining what3words, as we begin to explore new global territories. We hope in 5 years you will be proud to tell people you were one of the first at what3words.
Those with unusual career paths or career changes are encouraged to apply – if you instinctively understand what3words and believe your skills can help us accelerate our global growth, we want to hear from you.
We are looking for someone to start this role as soon as possible in, so applications will be considered as and when we receive them.
Please note that this role will be based in our London office, therefore we will only accept applications from individuals based in London (or ready to move to London immediately) and those that have authorisation to work in the UK.
Get in touch with some combination of CV/Linkedin profile/covering letter to tell us about who you are and how you would target 3-5 key clients.