At AirPR, we are passionate about building software that solves important problems in marketing.
We partner with the most valuable companies in the world to transform how they use data and technology to drive marketing and brand decisions. Our software has been used to strategize responses to a brand crisis, discover new content and influencers, and gain an edge in the global online business world.
As a Support Engineer, you have a deep understanding of AirPR’s products, data and APIs. You will collaborate with our customers, customer success and onboarding teams, and engineers to continually build upon and apply our deep technical knowledge and skills across our product suite at every level of our customer engagement.You also spend time working on projects that affect many parts of the organization, including automating processes, coding custom tools, contributing bug fixes to various products, and advocating for features with the product team. Support Engineers are integral to the success of AirPR.
What you’ll do:
- Take ownership of customer issues reported and seeing problems through to resolution
- Researching, diagnosing, troubleshooting and identifying solutions to resolve system issues
- Ask customers targeted questions to quickly understand the root of the problem
- Prepare accurate and timely reports
- Document technical knowledge in the form of notes and manuals
- Following standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams
- Strong expertise in write MySQL queries using joins.
- Prior experience using log aggregators such as Splunk, Sumologic, Loggly, etc to diagnose and identify system issues.
- Work with technologies like Ruby on Rails, Memcached, MySQL, MongoDB, Elasticsearch, Ember.js etc
- Proven work experience as a Technical Support Engineer or similar role
- BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or relevant field
- Exceptional software engineering talent
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical issues
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal
- Passion for learning and implementing new technologies and software engineering practices
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and effectively adapts to change.
- Self-motivated team player with fresh ideas when it comes to product innovation
- Creative, energetic and self-driven