Clover is reinventing health insurance by working to keep people healthier.
Our Customer Experience team is a group of vibrant, kind, unfailingly empathetic service experts committed to providing Clover’s members, providers, and prospective enrollees with the kind of positive experiences that make a lasting impression, and improve lives. Come join us in our mission to be the best service team in healthcare, as we build the customer relationships that change individual and population health for the better.
As a Customer Experience Coordinator in Member Services, you will provide the highest level of service through every interaction. You will be the eyes and ears for Clover and serve as the voice of our customers internally. You will learn to understand our customers’ unique needs and provide the solutions that are the best for them. You’ll be joining a fast-growing startup, learn how to navigate our internal systems and be a part of our scaling company.
As a Member Services Coordinator, your focus will be on making outbound calls to current members to engage them in their health and ensure they are making the most of their Clover plan.
As a Member Service Coordinator you will...
- Schedule Clinical Staff for in-home member assessments.
- Assist members with provider referrals and office visit scheduling.
- Monitor and follow up on tasks escalated our field team.
- Trigger mailings to members as needed.
- Onboard new members by explaining benefits and resources.
- Connecting them to resources within Clover or our Provider Network.
- Provide member health education to assist with self management.
- Maintain clear and accurate logs of all customer encounters and customer demographic information.
- Work toward on-the-spot resolution to member issues that do not need escalation.
- Escalate members with complex issues to the appropriate teams within Clover.
- Communicate cross-functionally with other departments as necessary to meet customer needs and resolve issues.
- Complete ad hoc duties as assigned.
You will love this job if:
- You excel in a fast-paced, high-volume environment.
- You enjoy speaking with people over the phone.
- You have a passion for new technology and ability to learn it quickly.
You should get in touch if:
- You are bilingual in Spanish
- You have professional experience in high volume, desk or phone-based customer service environment
- You have excellent customer service and communication skills (verbal and written).
We are an E-Verify company.