Clover is reinventing health insurance to keep people healthier.
We're building a team of dedicated and passionate individuals who come from diverse backgrounds and experiences to help achieve Clover's mission. From Engineering to Nursing, we aim to hire the best and the brightest from a variety of industries. The Recruiting team partners with key stakeholders from every department to understand business objectives, develop strategic hiring plans and recruit amazing talent.
We're looking for an experienced Sourcer to build out talent pipelines for our current and future recruitment needs. Our ideal candidate has successfully applied creative sourcing methods to identify top-performing candidates through diverse and varied sources and has developed effective attract top talent. Most importantly, you are excited to experiment with new approaches to sourcing by collaborating with the recruiting and hiring teams.
As a Sourcer you will:
- Be a Clover brand ambassador; partner with recruiters to plan and execute employment brand activities and hiring events.
- Design and execute talent engagement strategies, producing creative and compelling messaging.
- Partner with Recruiters to conduct launch meetings, create robust job and candidate specifications and qualify canidates..
- Research, identify, and develop relationships with prospective candidates for active searches through targeted company research, passive outreach, industry networking, and internal sources.
- Strategically build and maintain a network of passive potential future candidates.
- Actively network and establish strong relationships with diverse candidates and organizations, as well as deliver qualified diverse pipelines for active roles.
- Analyze the effectiveness of efforts through data analysis and reporting including search progress reports.
- Keep a pulse on market trends and share the feedback with talent and hiring teams.
You will love this job if:
- You are a people person; you view exceptional candidate experience and building relationships as a no-brainer.
- You are able to adapt to a changing environment; at the end of the day, Clover's mission is the reason you want to be here.
- You are data-driven and analytical. You enjoy making sense of the trends and using the insights to better your process.
- You think outside of the box; you love coming up with new ways to engage passive candidates and create brand awareness.
- Teamwork is your middle name and you are expert at prioritization.
You should get in touch with us if:
- You have at least two years of sourcing and/or recruiting experience ideally in a fast-growing startup
- You have excellent written and verbal communication
- You thrive in a dynamic environment with shifting priorities. You can self-motivate and have a demonstrated the ability to juggle multiple projects at a given time.
- Experience with wide-array of sourcing tools (LinkedIn, Github, teamable, etc)
- You have experience using Mac and Google products and have used an Applicant Tracking System (we use Greenhouse).
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.