Clover is reinventing health insurance to keep people healthier.
The Experience team is responsible for ensuring that our members and providers are well supported. One of our key sources of data are our interactions with our member and provider customers, and as an Operational Analyst Associate, you will help to design, build, track and scale both new and existing programs that ensure we are capturing and responding to this data.
As a Senior Operational Analyst Associate, you will:
- Partner with technical and operational teams to implement data driven systems and design programs that can be measured for impact and success. You'll grow deep operational intelligence, serve as a strong thought partner, and empower process improvements.
- Partner with other members of Experience, Clinical Operations, Network Operations and others to ensure our programs are providing the most appropriate support for our customers along their entire care journey.
- Generate and iterate on domain metrics and the dashboards that present them through a keen awareness of how other operational domains represent their functions and collaborates to incorporate best practice.
- Develop or expand analyses to appreciate the impact of found issues, new workflows, or new technical solutions with guidance from Product Managers and the Operations team.
You will love this job if:
- You are interested in understanding customers. You thrive off of helping others and want your work to make a difference in our members' lives, while also advocating for their needs.
- You are a people person. You know how to communicate effectively to build trust and lasting partnerships with many different types of people, teams, and stakeholders. You can describe analytical findings to less technical individuals.
- You have a critical and analytical mindset. You understand how all the components of a process fit together and believe in the value of making data-driven decisions; you continuously monitor the efficacy of your programs through metrics tracking.
- You are nimble, and comfortable working in a constantly evolving environment. You embrace ambiguity and speed while maintaining a bias towards action.
You should get in touch if:
- You have 4+ years of prior work experience plus a proven background in analyzing data, ideally using SQL, to guide and develop business operations and decisions.
- You can dig into the weeds but also think big picture - you are able to relate the inputs and outputs of systems or processes to their overall business value and impact.
- You are a clear and concise communicator and know how to tailor your message to your audience.
- You have some healthcare or start-up (or healthcare start-up) experience, although not required.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.