Clover is reinventing health insurance by working to keep people healthier.
Our Mailroom team is essential to our Business Operations ensuring prompt reception and routing of any interactions with state regulators, government agencies, returned member communications and general mailroom functions. We are a group of strategic individuals who knows how to position the mailroom to be at its most effective and efficient within the company, both short and long-term.
We are looking for a seasoned Business Operations Associate to partner with the teams in our San Francisco, San Antonio and Jersey City offices to ensure mailings and materials are handled in an efficient, compliant and organized manner. You will ensure all inbound and outbound correspondence is processed in a timely manner. You will be responsible for managing all mailing operations, equipment, and approximately 4 to 6 department employees. You will have the opportunity to challenge traditional processes and be a valuable partner in driving strategic decisions.
As a Business Operations Associate, you will:
- Provide leadership and mentorship to your direct reports; consistently set the direction for the team and maintain a long-term vision that is in line with business needs.
- Be accountable for the day-to-day operations of the mailroom and your direct reports; ensuring standards are consistently being met, and resources are being appropriately allocated.
- Identify gaps in processes and workflows and implement operational improvements to automate tasks while maintaining compliance with CMS and HIPAA guidelines.
- Build strong partnerships to understand what cross-functional workflows can be streamlined to ensure scalability and continued compliance.
- Partner with external vendors to identify and optimize inefficiencies in shipping methods, costs and compliance.
- Build dashboards from existing reporting of inbound and outbound mail volumes for reporting and forecasting.
You will love this job if:
- You are highly organized, efficient and demonstrate superior attention to details.
- You enjoy working in an autonomous environment.
- You take pride in “closing the loop,” number crunching, and manipulating data.
- You are excited to use data to build dashboards and track metrics.
You should get in touch if:
- You have a minimum of 4-years experience in managing mailroom operations.
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- You have pride in the quality of your work and impact on member's lives.
- You're detail oriented and always operate with professionalism.
- You're able to operate in a fast-paced environment.
- You have a high school diploma or GED.
We are an E-Verify company.