This role focuses on the growth and engagement of our VINA community and userbase.
If you feel like you're a hybrid of growth marketing guru, product/project manager, writer/editor, and partnerships/BD, and want to get in on the ground floor of a startup scaling to millions of users -- this is an amazing opportunity!
- Leadership and Management – Manage campaigns and a network of external contributors, partners, and ambassadors who promote and build the VINA community and align with marketing goals.
- User growth & engagement – Brainstorm, create, and build acquisiton channels to grow Hey! VINA userbase and distribute marketing content, as well as inspire overall engagement with the VINA brand on social, email, and in-app.
- Analysis - Measure, analyze, and track campaigns and content metrics to set optimal marketing practices and evaluate strategies. Monitor health of VINA community and user growth via downloads, unique readers, engagement, shareability, NPS, and viral coefficient. Collaborate closely with leadership, engineering, and social in understanding viewing behavior patterns, and implications for content and product experiences.
- Brand Excellence – Ensure all copy and creative is best-in-class and meets brand, marketing, community, and objective requirements.
- Partnerships and Influencers – Manage and build resources and content for brand partners, writers/bloggers, influencers, designers, and photographers.
- Agility - Execute in a fast-paced and highly iterative environment.
A true marketing generalist will really thrive here, but we will need to see the following demonstrated in your hobbies and/or career:
- Marketing management experience at a tech company
- Experience managing people and cross-functional projects
- Demonstrable experience working with leadership in developing and executing successful plans
- Hustle to get the resources you need, build something from nothing, and make magic happen.
- Creative, strategic thinker who believes that data is your BFF (honestly, data experience is #1!!)
- History of defining, developing, and leading large programs in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Hunger for challenge and opportunity, rapid learner who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional collaboration and relationship-building skills, and ability to develop strong working relationships
- Exceptional organizational and analytical skills, demonstrated skill in requirements gathering, resource organization, and schedule development
- Deep understanding of VINA’s strategic and competitive position as well as the relevant broader markets
We'd love you extra hard if:
- You have experience in business development
- You have a knack for creative direction, graphic design, photography, or videography
- Have worked on growth for a consumer app