The role of Senior Analyst – Non-digital Marketing is based in Chennai and reports to the Director: Brand, Comms and Digital, based in London.The key requirement for the role is the ability to understand the business challenges, creatively identify hypothesis, develop data driven solutions to address business problems and provide analytic support to the marketing function. With the capability to work effectively and accurately at speed. The individual will possess the ability to work well in teams, both internal and external, displaying a proactive learning attitude.
Critical Business Activities
- Key responsibilities include
- Establishing effective and regular reporting processes for our non-digital marketing (primarily TV, but also includes Radio and Direct Mail)
- Uncovering data-driven insights in our non-digital marketing Identifying opportunities to increase the efficacy of non-digital marketing
- Coming up with hypotheses leveraging internal and 3rd party data
- Running periodic controlled tests to validate hypotheses generate
- Working in conjunction with the UK based media buying agency to optimize media plans including impact on metrics such as Customer acquisition, conversion and bad debt.
- Monitoring key performance metrics and take data driven actions based on the performance
- Business Knowledge:
- Develop an understanding of the domain/function. Manage business process(es) in the work area. The individual is expected to develop domain expertise in his/her work area.
- Develop an effective understanding of the UK underserved market profile and also the channels used to market to and serve this audience
- Teamwork: Develop cross site relationships to enhance leverage of ideas. Set and manage partner expectations. Drive implementation of projects. Work closely with external, geographically remote agencies.
- Communication: Responsibly perform end to end project communication across the various levels in the organization.
Skills and Experience
- Strong Analytical aptitude and logical reasoning ability
- Knowledge of analytical tools such as R/Python/SAS/SQL
- Experience in handling complex data sources
- Dexterity with MySQL, MS Excel
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Ability to work with degree of autonomy
- 3 – 4 years of experience Analytics/Marketing/Advertising
- Understanding of the financial services business (in the UK)