We are looking for an experienced workforce planner who has owned staffing of call centers of 100+. The ideal candidate will have a strong command of workforce management software and a demonstrated ability to think broadly and strategically about customer service initiatives. This position is responsible for designing and implementing innovative, highly interdependent processes and systems to manage complex, multi-state, multi-skill, highly flexible internal and outsourced workforce to meet compliance SLA.
As a WFM Manager, you will:
- Work closely with senior CS leadership to execute call center growth strategies
- Have a continuous improvement mindset of critically evaluating existing processes to find operational efficiencies
- Manage short and long-term forecasting and developing staffing plans
- Oversee intraday management of scheduling procedures, analyze real-time workload requirements and call routing to manage performance to service level requirements and maximize utilization of resources
- Administration and utilization of workforce management and ACD tools to maintain skills, profiles, queues and workflow rules, introducing new configurations as business needs arise
- Develop contingency plans, direct activities during problem resolution efforts and participate in post-resolution analysis of projects providing input for future process improvements
- Oversee proactive scheduling of discretionary activities such as training, meetings, overtime and PTO
- Perform other duties and assignments as directed
You will love this job if:
- You are passionate about helping others and being a patient, positive, and collaborative leader.
- You are humble and understand that as a manager of people, you are there to serve and support to ensure that every person interacting with Clover’s core, back-office operations is set up for success.
- Approach collaboration with respectful empathy — you have desire to understand the perspectives and knowledge of others.
- You are nimble, and comfortable working in a constantly evolving environment. You embrace ambiguity and speed while maintaining a bias towards action.
You should get in touch if:
- You have 3+ years of prior experience in workforce management in a multi-channel, multi-skill contact center.
- You have 6+ years of prior experience working in a professional environment performing analytical and operational support within your team.
- You have proven experience blending technology and operations with strong Excel or SQL skills.
- You have a keen ability to scope and drive focused execution in a broad and complex environment.
- You have strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.