Clover is reinventing health insurance by working to keep people healthy.
Our communications team is a group of strategic problem-solvers working to tell Clover's story and deepen engagement among a diverse group of stakeholders. Our mission is to spread the word of our work serving senior communities and efforts to fix healthcare for those who need it most. Health insurance can be complicated for many people to understand, which is why we need someone like you to help explain it in an approachable way that resonates with media and industry thought leaders.
We are seeking a Senior Public Relations Manager to nurture an industry network, increase awareness and develop an enviable company reputation by developing and executing effective communication and media relations programs.
As a Senior Public Relations Manager, you will:
- Develop and execute comprehensive public relations and thought leadership plans to align with key marketing and brand initiatives and business objectives.
- Engage in overall PR execution, helping to manage internal and external communications to set timeline, budget and metrics.
- Consult with all company stakeholders in order to project the messaging to both external and internal audiences.
- Maintain critical relationships with reporters and nurture positive feature coverage about Clover.
- Manage thought leadership program, including developing executive platforms and consistent content that elevates our industry position.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to come up with proactive content that includes pitches, blog posts, bylines and abstracts.
- Serve as editorial point of contact for the company.
- Provide coaching to employees serving as spokespeople and strategic feedback on content development.
You will love this job if:
- You have exceptional writing and editing skills.
- You are curious and enjoy learning about new technologies.
- You are data-driven and like to solve hard problems in creative ways.
- You can think on your feet and are comfortable in a constantly changing work environment.
You should get in touch if:
- You have 5-8 years of experience in public relations, preferably with an agency background.
- You have startup experience.
- You are knowledgeable about the healthcare/insurance industry.
- You have relationships with technology, business and healthcare media outlets.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.