Clover is reinventing health insurance to keep people healthier.
We're building a team of dedicated and passionate individuals who come from diverse backgrounds and experiences to help achieve Clover's mission. From Engineering to Nursing, we aim to hire the best and the brightest from a variety of industries. The Recruiting team partners with key stakeholders from every department to understand business objectives, develop strategic hiring plans and recruit amazing talent.
We're looking for an experienced, full cycle Recruiter to support the growth of our Field Sales, Telesales, and Sales Operations teams. If you're ready to take on the challenge of scaling teams and making an impact in Healthcare, come join our bi-coastal, in-house Recruiting team at Clover!
As a Sales Recruiter, you will:
- Manage the full cycle recruitment process for our Field Sales, Telesales, and Sales Operations teams while consistently ensuring a positive candidate experience.
- Partner with hiring managers to understand, define, and build talent profiles. Create and execute on building strong pipelines through different avenues.
- Actively source passive candidates through relevant networks in a variety of markets across the country.
- Develop strategic job plans for requisitions and provide coaching and training on interviewing best practices.
- Leverage data to showcase pipeline health and identify any bottlenecks or inefficiencies with recruiting processes.
- Be a Clover brand ambassador; attend networking events and have a deep understanding in the industry you recruit for.
- Proactively contribute to the development of Clover's recruiting function by identifying gaps in the process and providing meaningful solutions.
You will love this job if:
- You are a people person; you understand that exceptional candidate experience and building relationships is a no-brainer.
- You actively come up with solutions to problems; the status quo doesn't suit you and improving the efficiency of processes fuels you.
- You are able to adapt to a changing environment; at the end of the day, Clover's mission is the reason you want to be here.
- You are data-driven and analytical. You enjoy making sense of the trends and using the insights to better your process.
- You are excited about learning about new technologies and love meeting new people. You pride yourself on your ability to network and enjoy creating connections.
You should get in touch with us if:
- You have at least 3 years of experience as a full-cycle recruiter with at least a year of in-house experience, preferably in a startup environment.
- You have a proven background recruiting for both high volume and niche roles for exempt and non-exempt positions.
- You thrive in a dynamic environment with shifting priorities. You can self-manage and have a demonstrated ability to juggle multiple projects at a given time.
- You have experience using Mac and Google products and have used an Applicant Tracking System (we use Greenhouse).
- You have clear and concise verbal and written communication skills.
- You are flexible to travel domestically as needed.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.