Clover is reinventing health insurance by working to keep people healthier.
We are looking for a Senior Associate to join our Provider Operations team! You will make sure that our programs run efficiently and effectively. You will prioritize and manage your time among many projects and be proactive in asking questions, raising concerns, and making suggestions for improvement. In this role, you will work on existing and yet-to-be developed processes, keeping everything running smoothly.
As a Provider Operations Senior Associate, you will:
- Develop systems and workflows to support the provider engagement operations at Clover.
- Work cross-functionally with provider stakeholders to build an infrastructure that tracks attributes and interactions with Clover and our network of providers.
- Build externally facing reports that identify actionable interventions for providers to better manage patient care.
- Partner with the Design and Product teams to better integrate Clover operations with physician practice operations.
- Coordinate data transfer and feedback loops between physicians and Clover to ensure physician milestones are met.
- Analyze data to monitor provider engagement and performance within Clover's quality programs.
- Manage internal systems for data collection and reporting on Clover's network.
You will love this job if:
- You are passionate about transforming the health delivery through data driven analysis and development of new technologies.
- You enjoy building processes from scratch. You are always looking to improve experience and efficiency.
- You use analytical input to solve complex problems.
- You are keen on learning and sharing knowledge.
You should get in touch if:
- You are able to identify opportunities for improved efficiencies between Clover and provider practices, including opportunities to bring technology to manual processes.
- You're detail oriented and can develop processes and report to quickly identify outlier data elements.
- You enjoy analyzing and summarizing large sets of data to identify actionable insights.
- You have experience or a desire to learn SQL based reporting.
- You have an understanding of compliance and payer requirements including Medicare regulations (preferred).
- You have a thorough understanding of healthcare topics, such as claims processing, EHRs, medical billing and coding and physician reimbursement models (preferred).
- You have experience in operations and performance improvement.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.