Kabbage is more than a lender for small businesses; our data and technology platform is now being used as a fully branded product by other lenders, and our products are expanding. We've received numerous awards & recognition, including Glassdoor's 2017 Best Places to Work, "36th fastest growing company in the US" on the INC 500 List, Fast Company's "Top 10 most innovative companies in finance" and Forbes' "America's Top 100 Most Promising Companies" among others.
Develop features for Kabbage's core platform and banking partners while exhibiting technical leadership in multiple areas including productivity, design and quality.
What you'll be doing:
- Work with both internal stakeholders and customers alike working in all phases of development including requirements, coding, testing and post-deployment production support.
- Provide technical assistance and guidance to ensure the team is performant and operating efficiently while maintaining high quality and consistency.
- Lead by example and mentor developers in all aspects of planning, development and testing.
- Participate in comprehensive code reviews, estimation sessions, architectural designs and reviews and adhere to best practices.
- Be a catalyst for driving best-in-class technology frameworks and tooling.
What you should have:
- Strong C#/Java enterprise software experience with large distributed systems.
- Ability to design and build large public-facing RESTful APIs that are performance, secure, and scalable.
- History of interfacing to legacy systems and developing incremental migration strategies with minimal down time and risk.
- Working knowledge of multiple RDMS and NoSQL data stores along with bulk and parallel data processing strategies.
- Experience with leading cloud providers such as Amazon AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform and containerization technologies such as Docker.
- Involvement with the entire development pipeline including build, deploy and DevOps strategies (CI/CD).
What we're looking for in you:
- High Standards: Expects personal performance and team performance to be nothing short of the best.
- Initiative: Actively finds ways to make improvements at work.
- Strategic Thinking/Visioning: Able to see and communicate the big picture in an inspiring way; determines opportunities and threats through comprehensive analysis of current and future trends.
- Organization and Planning: Plans, organizes, and schedules in an efficient, productive manner; focuses on key priorities; manages time well.
- Work Ethic: Possesses a strong willingness to work hard and sometimes long hours to get the job done; has a track record of working hard.
- Collaboration: Working well with a range of people from across the business
- Efficiency: Able to produce significant output with minimal wasted effort.
The Kabbage Advantage
At Kabbage, our people are awesome, so we built the Kabbage Advantage—our way of being awesome right back. We offer competitive benefits including unlimited PTO, equity in the company, and exceptional health coverage options. Our team members enjoy a dynamic work environment with daily catered lunches, fully stocked kitchens, and onsite fitness classes.
While our perks and benefits are generous, the people are actually what make Kabbage great. Kabbagers are curious, creative, and resilient. We are enthusiastic, productive, and problem solvers. And we don’t do it alone. At Kabbage, you will find low-key individuals who work hard to communicate effectively and work collaboratively.
Kabbage is an equal opportunity employer. At Kabbage we make all employment decisions, which include hiring, promoting, transferring, demoting, evaluating, compensating and separating, without regard to sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, religion, age, national origin, pregnancy, citizenship, disability, service in the uniform services, or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law.