Kabbage is more than a lender for small businesses; our data and technology platform is now being used as a fully branded product by other lenders, and our products are expanding. We’ve received numerous awards & recognition, including Glassdoor’s 2017 Best Places to Work, “36th fastest growing company in the US” on the INC 500 List, Fast Company’s "Top 10 most innovative companies in finance" and Forbes' "America’s Top 100 Most Promising Companies" among others.
Accelerate demand by building and managing complex direct mail campaigns at scale.
This is an opportunity to make a significant revenue impact within a hyper growth company. You’ll be accountable for all data inputs and list sources, refining and building scoring models, logistics and creative testing. This requires an analytical mindset and deep knowledge of data segmentation.
You’ll also bring the latest thinking in direct mail to maintain a best-in-class program built on innovation and operational efficiencies. Collaboration is critical as you’ll partner closely with internal teams across Marketing and Data Science as well as manage large vendor relationships to achieve your goals.
What you'll be doing:
- Oversee the direct mail program end-to-end to launch measurable and impactful campaigns
- Drive program strategy and apply the latest innovations in targeting, creative and logistics
- Identify new data sets and list sources to ensure optimal targeting and evolve scoring models to better predict response rates and customer type
- Implement a testing framework to continually drive learnings and improve performance, develop a campaign calendar for visibility across all teams
- Analyze performance and develop consistent reporting to communicate the program’s return on investment
- Lead internal groups and vendors to execute direct mail campaigns, grow relationships to ensure continuous improvements
- Review and audit lists and data files, creative assets and sample printings prior to launch
What we're looking for in you:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience managing a direct mail program at scale
- Experience using customer segmentation to develop tailored messaging and targeting to drive response in direct mail
- Knowledge of basic A/B or multivariate testing practices
- Working knowledge of print process and postage regulations
- Buying and/or vendor management experience
- Strong understanding of direct mail campaign metrics and ability to report and interpret results to inform future optimizations
- Experience working collaboratively with cross functional teams and being the bridge between marketing, creative and legal
The Kabbage Advantage
At Kabbage, we think our people are awesome, so we created the Kabbage Advantage—our way of being awesome right back. We offer competitive benefits including unlimited PTO, equity in the company, and exceptional health coverage options. Our team members enjoy a dynamic work environment with daily catered lunches, fully stocked kitchens, and onsite fitness classes.
While our perks and benefits are generous, the people are actually what make Kabbage great. Kabbagers are curious, creative, and resilient. We are proactive, productive, and problem solvers. And we don’t do it alone. At Kabbage, you will find humble individuals who work hard to communicate effectively and work collaboratively.
Kabbage is an equal opportunity employer. At Kabbage we make all employment decisions, which include hiring, promoting, transferring, demoting, evaluating, compensating and separating, without regard to sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, religion, age, national origin, pregnancy, citizenship, disability, service in the uniform services, or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law.