Ritual is growing rapidly and we’re looking for a manager for our Customer Support team who is passionate about food, technology, and local commerce.
You will be responsible for growing and managing a small, but highly motivated team of customer support specialists - responsible for connecting with Ritual users all across North America through live chats and emails. This team is responsible for ensuring customers have an amazing post purchase experience and for sustaining our great brand (4.9-star app store rating).
We’re also looking for someone with an interest in improving our processes and product. You are someone who will continually improve the speed and efficiency of the team. Your not afraid to dig into the data and see where the gaps are. You’ll also be expected to help us improve our core product and contribute to the engineering and design teams by gathering customer feedback. These teams at Ritual rely on insight and feedback from customer support.
If you are passionate about ensuring great customer experiences, are interested in improving our product, and managing a team - you’d be a perfect fit for this position. We are looking for someone who will grow with Ritual for many years. Your role and tasks will expand and change as Ritual evolves and grows too. This is an entrepreneurial environment and things move (very) quickly!
- Own customer support metrics
- Hire, manage and train full-time and part-time customer support team members
- Interact with customers on a daily basis, responding to their questions and guiding them to the appropriate service. Teach people about the Ritual platform.
- Collaborate with other Operations team leadership to set customer satisfaction goals and work with the team to meet them on a consistent basis
- On-board new employees and train them based on your expertise and skill set
- We are looking for a candidate with 3-5+ years of experience in support or operations
- Experience managing a team
- Be proficient with technology, including the tools we use (Zendesk)
- Care about the details
- Have strong communication skills
- Have a track record of being resourceful, relentless and passionate
- Be incredibly empathetic and positive
Here's a summary of what to expect in the role:
- 60% of your time interacting with Ritual users all over North America;; managing support-side communication via Email/Chat; and proactively engaging with current and potential customers on social networks
- 40% of your time leading an awesome team, and improving our internal processes for support, product feedback, hiring and onboarding
- Competitive salaries – we strive to pay top market compensation
- Every Ritual employee owns equity and becomes a shareholder
- Health coverage & life insurance plans to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy – work hard and take time when you need it
- Ritual credits provided each month for coffees and lunches at the best spots around you
- Work with truly world class peers
- Be at the heart of the growth startup community