Clover is reinventing health insurance to keep people healthier.
Field Outreach is responsible for engaging with members in home, hospital and the community to drive some of our complex clinical campaigns. Field Outreach Coordinators work with teams company-wide to come up with best practice and strategies to increase member engagement. They are responsible for gathering learnings about our member and community partners while in the field to assist in our outreach initiatives.
As a Field Outreach Coordinator you will learn, adapt, and make strategic decisions in an effort to reach current or prospective Clover members or their influencers in meaningful, relationship-driven ways. In this role, you'll be responsible for keeping a full calendar of home visits you're attempting with Clover members to ensure they have all of the tools they need to be successful in managing their wellness. You'll be creating lasting relationships with Clover members all over New Jersey while simultaneously building a repeatable, metric-driven playbook for community outreach and engagement that can be replicated across Clover's markets.
As a Field Outreach Coordinator, you will...
- Maintain a full calendar for member home visits, organized in a way that allows for maximum reach (based on proximity, member availability, etc.)
- Complete thorough research of all scheduled members, understanding prior to an attempted visit the best way to engage a member, and around what needs or barriers to care.
- In the field, travel to the member's last known home address and do everything in your power to connect with the member.
- Once a member is found and engaged, deliver the proper intervention and triage member needs back to the wider Clover team so that we can maintain engagement going forward.
- Fully document each element of each successful and unsuccessful attempt at visiting a member.
- Actively work on new Pilot projects and campaigns.
- Complete ad hoc field based task.
- Maintain proper contact with team and cross-functional teams to maintain visibility.
- Attend necessary trainings and meeting relevant to workflow.
You will love this job if:
- You like to dig in and get things done and getting them done well.
- You are highly organized, efficient and demonstrate superior attention to details.
- You can quickly learn all the details of a new process.
- You like bringing order to your work.
- You're a clear, concise communicator.
- You thrive in a constantly-evolving environment.
- You are self-motivated and driven to make things better.
You should get in touch if:
- You're bilingual in English/Spanish (strongly preferred)
- You have a background in social work, behavioral health, or medicine, preferably in a field (home) or clinic environment.
- You're able to independently identify member risk and engage the correct resources or escalation paths to get risk addressed.
- You're willing work independently with minimal supervision, ability to prioritize work and maintain a full visit schedule in adapting to operational or data-driven changes
- You're able to deliver an exceptional experience in each interaction as a representative of Clover.
- You have reliable access to transportation
We are an E-Verify company.