Vlocity is a fast-growing enterprise applications company focused on bringing industry-specific business processes to the cloud. With 400 employees around the world and customers on six continents, Vlocity has been the fastest-growing independent software vendor on the Salesforce platform for two years running. Vlocity is currently shipping version 18 of its application suite, and has raised over $100MM in capital from investors including Salesforce.com, Accenture and Sutter Hill Ventures.
Vlocity develops software to help communications, media & energy providers, insurance carriers and government agencies digitally engage customers through their channels and devices of choice. We serve dozens of the world’s Fortune 5000 companies including Sky Italia, Telecom Italia, TELUS, 3, Telecom Argentina, Cellcom, New York Life, Farmers Insurance, Harvard Pilgrim, and Anthem. Our solutions run on our customers’ web sites, in their contact centers and on the mobile devices of their service and sales professionals – providing a compelling, modern, omnichannel experience. Despite the complexity and sophistication of the enterprise business processes we enable, we believe the user experience should be as simple and compelling as a consumer application.
Vlocity is building out our Quality Engineering organization from the ground up using world-class quality processes. As part of our rapid expansion we are growing our independent testing team in Bangalore. We are looking for an experienced, hands-on and very technical QE Manager to manage the growth and provide day to day management for the team.
The team is responsible for testing new features and frequent releases for two of our most important telecommunications products as well as our mobile applications. The development teams for these products are mostly based in Bangalore, with some engineers in Melbourne/Australia, Manila/Philippines and San Francisco/California. In addition to product specific testing, the team in Bangalore will also perform usability, accessibility and localization testing and verify documentation and installation/upgrade processes for all product lines.
- BSc in CS, EE or equivalent experience required
- 10+ years of experience in software testing of web applications
- 2+ years of experience as a QA Manager
- Experience in hiring and coaching both manual and automation testers
- Experience testing business-to-business or enterprise services applications
- Experience in front-end web application and REST API testing
- Clear communication (both verbal and written English)
- Programming skills in Java, C# or other OO language
- Selenium or Appium test automation
- Defining, monitoring and reporting testing and a issue metrics in JIRA or similar tool
Desired Certifications / Qualifications
- Experience in any CRM system, preferably Salesforce
- Experience in testing of mobile applications, preferably on both iOS and Android
- Experience in performance testing