Vlocity is a fast-growing enterprise applications company focused on bringing industry-specific business processes to the cloud. With 400 employees around the world and customers on six continents, Vlocity has been the fastest-growing independent software vendor on the Salesforce platform for two years running. Vlocity is currently shipping version 18 of its application suite, and has raised over $100MM in capital from investors including Salesforce.com, Accenture and Sutter Hill Ventures.
Vlocity develops software to help communications, media & energy providers, insurance carriers and government agencies digitally engage customers through their channels and devices of choice. We serve dozens of the world’s Fortune 5000 companies including Sky Italia, Telecom Italia, TELUS, 3, Telecom Argentina, Cellcom, New York Life, Farmers Insurance, Harvard Pilgrim, and Anthem. Our solutions run on our customers’ web sites, in their contact centers and on the mobile devices of their service and sales professionals – providing a compelling, modern, omnichannel experience. Despite the complexity and sophistication of the enterprise business processes we enable, we believe the user experience should be as simple and compelling as a consumer application.
Vlocity, Inc. is recruiting full stack application developers to join our fast growing startup. These developers will have the unique opportunity to shape and create Vlocity's vertical apps from the ground up built on the Salesforce Platform.
As an early developer, you will be responsible for designing and implementing product requirements that are highly usable, scalable, extensible, and maintainable, in large part on the Force.com platform. You will work in a highly agile environment, with product managers, engineers and customers, as well as with our leadership team, using iterative and test-driven design methods.
We are going to build our industry apps on modern technology stacks. Force.com and Salesforce1 will be our cloud-based CRM platform. We will add additional technology stacks as needed and you'll be part of that analysis and development process.
- Object and entity modeling on Force.com platform
- Write create clean, effective code for simple or complex user tasks
- Work in an agile, rapid development and prototyping environment where effective communication is paramount
- Contribute to building a positive, can-do, high-performance culture.Experience with Force.com and the SalesForce1 platform is a plus
- 3+ years of experience in software development
- Experience with Force.com and the SalesForce1 platform is a plus
- Experience with and knowledge of relational databases
- Experience and desire to work within a fast-paced, iterative development environment
- Experience with Agile development is a strong plus
- Excellent understanding of Object-Oriented Programming patterns & experience with OO languages (Java, Ruby, Python, Scala etc)
Desired Certifications / Qualifications
- Stellar academic background
- Bachelor degree in computer science or similar engineering discipline