Vlocity is a fast-growing enterprise applications company focused on bringing industry-specific business processes to the cloud. With 400 employees around the world and customers on six continents, Vlocity has been the fastest-growing independent software vendor on the Salesforce platform for two years running. Vlocity is currently shipping version 18 of its application suite, and has raised over $100MM in capital from investors including Salesforce.com, Accenture and Sutter Hill Ventures.
Vlocity develops software to help communications, media & energy providers, insurance carriers and government agencies digitally engage customers through their channels and devices of choice. We serve dozens of the world’s Fortune 5000 companies including Sky Italia, Telecom Italia, TELUS, 3, Telecom Argentina, Cellcom, New York Life, Farmers Insurance, Harvard Pilgrim, and Anthem. Our solutions run on our customers’ web sites, in their contact centers and on the mobile devices of their service and sales professionals – providing a compelling, modern, omnichannel experience. Despite the complexity and sophistication of the enterprise business processes we enable, we believe the user experience should be as simple and compelling as a consumer application.
Vlocity, Inc. is recruiting full stack application developers to join our fast growing engineering team. These developers will have the unique opportunity to shape and create Vlocity's vertical apps from the ground up.
You will be responsible for designing and building products that are highly scalable, extensible, and maintainable and are used by the largest companies in the world. You will work in a highly agile environment, collaborating with product managers, engineers and customers, as well as with our leadership team, using iterative and test-driven design methods.
- 6+ years of experience building Java applications
- Experience with the Spring framework, JDBC, Maven and other Java related technologies
- Experience building applications using Relational Databases like PostgreSQL and Oracle
- Experience and desire to work within a fast-paced, iterative development environment; experience with Agile development is a strong plus
- Excellent understanding of Object-Oriented Design principles and patterns
- Java related technologies
- Vlocity is using RabbitMQ, Apache Camel, Docker/Kubernetes to build and deploy our applications. Experience with these technologies is a plus
Desired Certifications / Qualifications
- Stellar academic background
- Bachelor degree in computer science or similar engineering discipline