Vlocity is a fast-growing enterprise applications company focused on bringing industry-specific business processes to the cloud. With 400 employees around the world and customers on six continents, Vlocity has been the fastest-growing independent software vendor on the Salesforce platform for two years running. Vlocity is currently shipping version 18 of its application suite, and has raised over $100MM in capital from investors including Salesforce.com, Accenture and Sutter Hill Ventures.
Vlocity develops software to help communications, media & energy providers, insurance carriers and government agencies digitally engage customers through their channels and devices of choice. We serve dozens of the world’s Fortune 5000 companies including Sky Italia, Telecom Italia, TELUS, 3, Telecom Argentina, Cellcom, New York Life, Farmers Insurance, Harvard Pilgrim, and Anthem. Our solutions run on our customers’ web sites, in their contact centers and on the mobile devices of their service and sales professionals – providing a compelling, modern, omnichannel experience. Despite the complexity and sophistication of the enterprise business processes we enable, we believe the user experience should be as simple and compelling as a consumer application.
The Senior TAM is the relationship manager and customer advocate for a defined list of customers. The Senior TAM develops a long-term partnership with the customer to ensure that maximum business benefits from our products are achieved. The Senior TAM is an expert in implementation best practice and can guide our customers through enterprise business transformation programs. The Senior TAM provides onsite assistance to executive, business and technicalteams. Self-starter and acts with minimal supervision.
- Ensure personal utilisation and targets are met
- Evaluate customer implementations against best practice
- Act as the lead technical and implementation advisor and as an advocate with Vlocity for issues resolution
- Builds cross functional relationships with stakeholders
- Representation at Steering Groups
- Facilitate and engage other services personnel including Expert Services
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- 15+ years’ experience in a consulting firm or software provider
- Financial Services or Telecommunications background
- Project Management techniques and methodologies
- Excellent customer management skills
- Salesforce or Siebel
Desired Certifications / Qualifications
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Business or a related field
- Certified Scrum Master