Clover is reinventing health insurance by working to keep people healthier.
We value diversity — in backgrounds and in experiences. Healthcare is a universal concern, and we need people from all backgrounds and swaths of life to help build the future of healthcare. Clover's technology and marketing teams are empathetic, caring, and supportive. We are deliberate and self-reflective about the kind of team and culture that we are building, seeking skilled individuals that are not only strong in their own aptitudes but care deeply about our mission.
We are looking for a Webmaster that will play a critical role in maintaining our web presence. You will work with engineers, designers, marketing and healthcare professionals to deliver an outstanding customer experience on www.cloverhealth.com.
As a Webmaster you will:
- Commit to delivering a satisfying and meaningful experience through our website.
- Manage both the content and look and feel of our website through a DjangoCMS based system.
- Play a key role in project managing and execution of the website checklist for our open enrollment each year.
- Field request from various parts of the organization to make regular updates to online resources and necessary content updates .
- Implement newly designed pages on the website to evolve our brand story.
- Implement new landing pages and updates to design & copy to ensure continual optimization of our digital funnel.
- Set up new domains and subdomains for the purpose of multi-channel tracking.
- Implement new tracking tags to ensure accurate and timely reporting.
- Manage frontend and backend organization of key website files and folders.
- Work with the marketing, product design and tech team to launch compelling content and features that help our customers engage with Clover.
You will love this job if:
- You are passionate about improving the health care experience for everyone: patients, clinicians, care givers, etc.
- You care about quality and the user experience of online content.
- You value and practice collaboration and feedback. You can communicate a content vision in clear terms — to your peers as well as outside of the marketing team.
- You sweat the details. The pixels matter and you hold yourself to a high-standard in maintaining both content as well as usability.
- You enjoy working in a fluid environment, defining and owning priorities that adapt to our larger goals.
- You have a genuine interest in what good technology can do to help people and have a positive attitude about tackling hard problems in an important industry.
You should get in touch if:
- You have experience working with Django, and Django CMS.
- You want to lead development projects that continually improve the user experience of our website.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.