Clover is a healthcare company focused on making and keeping people healthier.
We're building a team of dedicated and passionate individuals who come from diverse backgrounds and experiences to help achieve Clover's mission. The Diversity & Inclusion team is responsible for thinking critically and creatively about all things D&I and is empowered to test out new approaches to support the needs of our teams.
We are looking for a Diversity & Inclusion Intern to help coordinate various projects and assist in the implementation of our 2018 strategy.
As a Diversity & Inclusion Intern you will:
- Assist with internal communication strategies to promote programming.
- Coordinate project implementation for a diverse set of initiatives.
- Work with cross-functional stakeholders to meet internal customer needs.
- Track and analyze initiative feedback to continuously improve quality.
- Create learning materials to support diversity trainings in partnership with the Diversity & Inclusion Manager and Learning & Development.
You will love this job if:
- You have a dedicated interest in diversity, inclusion, and equity.
- You have an insatiable curiosity and are excited to learn more about these topics and related best practices.
- You are results-oriented and like to see projects through from ideation to implementation.
You should get in touch if:
- You have a strong attention to detail.
- You are a hands-on learner.
- You are able to commit to an 11-12 week internship based in our San Francisco office starting late-May/June 2018.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.
About Clover: We are reinventing health insurance by combining the power of data with human empathy to keep our members healthier. We believe the healthcare system is broken, so we've created custom software and analytics to empower our clinical staff to intervene and provide personalized care to the people who need it most.
We always put our members first, and our success as a team is measured by the quality of life of the people we serve. Those who work at Clover are passionate and mission-driven individuals with diverse areas of expertise, working together to solve the most complicated problem in the world: healthcare.