Clover is reinventing health insurance by working to keep people healthy.
Our marketing team is a group of strategic problem-solvers working to drive growth and deepen engagement among our members. Come join us in our mission to expand Clover's footprint to new markets so we can better serve senior communities and fix healthcare for those who need it most.
We are looking for a Direct Marketing Manager who will play an important role in the acquisition, engagement, and retention of new Clover members. You will work closely with our Sr. Manager, Growth Marketing to implement our direct-to-consumer marketing strategy across offline and online channels, specifically focusing on designing, testing and optimizing marketing programs and activities.
As a Direct Marketing Manager, you will:
- Drive and support Clover’s member acquisition campaigns across direct mail, digital, DRTV, events, and email channels.
- Develop key materials to drive member acquisition, mapping channels and content to each stage of the member acquisition funnel.
- Serve as day-to-day lead for Clover agency partner relationship, managing materials flow and proactively moving projects forward.
- Collaborate with Clover's creative team and agency partners to develop and execute direct marketing materials with strong calls to action.
- Enhance Clover’s data-driven approach to marketing and closely manage conversion rates, including CPL and CPA.
- Partner with Growth Analytics and agency partners on data management, analysis and reporting across channels and campaigns.
- Implement optimization efforts for offline and online marketing channels.
- Directly manage print vendor to ensure timely delivery of all packages.
- Ensure quality control across all activities and materials.
- Recommend new sources for customer acquisition efforts.
You will love this job if:
- You are ambitious, entrepreneurial and excited by the opportunity to own and lead projects while collaborating with cross-functional team members.
- You are eager to leverage your strategic and analytical abilities to look beyond the numbers and determine how eligible members and current members are interacting with our marketing materials and campaigns.
- You are mission-driven and focused. Marketing in healthcare requires patience. You are intrinsically motivated and want to do the right thing by our members and partners.
- You want to make a difference. You thrive when you are driving initiatives forward at a fast pace and welcome challenges that have great impact.
- You are excited to grow your direct marketing and healthcare knowledge base and take on a key subject matter expert role within our team.
- You are self-motivated and able to work in a fast-paced startup environment.
- You are excited by how technology can not only change the healthcare landscape, but also how it can immensely improve the health, happiness, and quality of life of our members
You should get in touch if:
- You have a minimum of 5-8 years of direct marketing experience, preferably in an agency or start-up environment.
- You have experience developing direct marketing campaigns and you are familiar with concepts like CPL, CPA, and CPC.
- You have a love for numbers and a strong foundation in data analytics in both online and offline marketing channels.
- You have experience running A/B tests and performing audience segmentation.
- You are experienced in managing agencies, including digital, print and mail vendors.
- You possess strong data analysis skills and are proficient with Google Spreadsheets and other reporting software.
- Direct response copywriting experience and landing page optimization is a plus.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.
About Clover: We are reinventing health insurance by combining the power of data with human empathy to keep our members healthier. We believe the healthcare system is broken, so we've created custom software and analytics to empower our clinical staff to intervene and provide personalized care to the people who need it most.
We always put our members first, and our success as a team is measured by the quality of life of the people we serve. Those who work at Clover are passionate and mission-driven individuals with diverse areas of expertise, working together to solve the most complicated problem in the world: healthcare.