Clover is reinventing health insurance by working to keep people healthier.
The Growth team is responsible for growing Clover's geographic footprint by identifying, evaluating, developing, and gaining access to new territories. We make the first impressions on community stakeholders & serve as the frontline ambassadors of Clover's Missions. We aim to have authentic connections with a wide range of stakeholders, uncovering opportunities to offer a whole new kind of Medicare to prospective members.
As a Sales Manager, you are a self-starter with an entrepreneurial edge and a passion for selling, both in terms of the highest compliance standards as well as the ability to drive overall growth. You'll manage and optimize a network of brokers & internal sales agents and ultimately serve as the leader of our Sales team in a defined geography. You lead the training of all internal & external agents, support marketing activities and drive the performance and output of all agents while also selling directly to consumers on your own. You believe in using technology and data to drive your thinking around sales and other key metrics.
As a Sales Manager, you will:
- Manage on-the-ground external and internal agent and agency relationships and have full ownership of their performance.
- Continuously recruit and promote Clover within the broker community, ensuring we work with the premier brokers in the market to drive optimal and predictable performance. Contribute to contract negotiations with all Broker agencies in your market.
- Serve as the main feedback loop for Clover in the market, sculpting the most efficient and financially sound sales channel mix that uniquely fits the market you are leading.
- Surface significant shifts or developments in the market to sales team leadership, getting ahead of market changes that may impact sales targets and performance.
- Sell Clover plans directly to Medicare eligibles to drive growth and to develop a 360-degree view of Clover's presence in the market.
- Manage sales cycle development and reporting within a shared CRM.
- Act as Clover brand ambassador to community groups either in educational or sales seminar settings.
You will love this job if:
- You love sales and can't imagine yourself doing anything else. Being results-driven in a high-performing team is your MO.
- You are a people person. You enjoy interacting and building relationships with different types of people every single day.
- You are passionate and mission-driven about improving the lives of Medicare eligibles in your community.
- You are a proactive communicator. You are clear, honest and timely in both written and verbal application.
- You have an insatiable curiosity and appetite to learn. You are always looking to improve experience, processes, and methods of execution.
- You have an entrepreneurial approach to work, always thinking critically when problem-solving.
- You are highly organized and have excellent time management skills.
You should get in touch if:
- You have a Bachelor or Master's degree.
- You are a fully licensed sales agent in Tennessee.
- You are fluent in both verbal and written Spanish (preferred).
- You have strong presentation skills.
- You have a high level of relationship management experience.
- You prefer using & believe in the value of technology to track your sales funnel and inform your sales approach over time.
- You are able to travel 50-75% of the time needed throughout your geographic area.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.
About Clover We are reinventing health insurance by combining the power of data with human empathy to keep our members healthier. We believe the healthcare system is broken, so we've created custom software and analytics to empower our clinical staff to intervene and provide personalized care to the people who need it most.
We always put our members first, and our success as a team is measured by the quality of life of the people we serve. Those who work at Clover are passionate and mission-driven individuals with diverse areas of expertise, working together to solve the most complicated problem in the world: healthcare.