Clover is reinventing health insurance by working to keep people healthier.
The Growth team is responsible for growing Clover's geographic footprint by identifying, evaluating, developing, and gaining access to new territories. We make the first impressions on community stakeholders and serve as the frontline ambassadors of Clover's Mission. We aim to have authentic connections with a wide range of stakeholders, uncovering opportunities to offer a whole new kind of Medicare to prospective members.
As a Sales Associate, you are a self-starter with an entrepreneurial edge and a passion for selling, both in terms of the highest compliance standards as well as the ability to drive overall growth. You'll be responsible for developing and managing a book of business that expands Clover's membership base in a defined geography while optimizing all distribution channels at your disposal. You believe in using technology and data to drive your thinking around sales and other key metrics.
As a Sales Associate, you will:
- Completely own the full life cycle of event strategies in your assigned territory.
- Conduct sales presentations with individuals (including in-home and over the phone) and in groups to drive growth and to develop a 360-degree view of Clover's presence in the market.
- Act as Clover brand ambassador to community groups either in educational or sales seminar settings. Manage grassroots relationship building with influential members of the community.
- Be accountable to reaching challenging membership and lead generation targets and manage sales cycle development and reporting within a shared CRM.
- Grow and manage a book of business and provide on the ground customer support when necessary.
- Serve as the main feedback loop for Clover in the territory, sculpting the most efficient and financially sound sales channel mix that uniquely fits the market you are operating in.
- Surface significant shifts or developments in the market to sales team leadership, getting ahead of market changes that may impact sales targets and performance.
You will love this job if:
- You love sales and can't imagine yourself doing anything else. Being results-driven in a high-performing team is your MO.
- You are a people person. You enjoy interacting and building relationships with different types of people every single day.
- You are mission-driven and passionate about improving the lives of Medicare-eligibles in your community.
- You are a proactive communicator. You are clear, honest and timely in both written and verbal application.
- You have an insatiable curiosity and appetite to learn. You are always looking to improve experience, processes, and methods of execution.
- You have an entrepreneurial approach to work, always thinking critically when problem-solving.
- You are highly organized and have excellent time management skills.
You should get in touch if:
- You are a fully licensed sales agent in Georgia.
- You have a high level of relationship management experience.
- You have strong presentation skills.
- You prefer using and believe in the value of technology to track your sales funnel and inform your sales approach over time.
- You are able to travel 50-75% of the time (or as needed) throughout your geographic area.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.
About Clover We are reinventing health insurance by combining the power of data with human empathy to keep our members healthier. We believe the healthcare system is broken, so we've created custom software and analytics to empower our clinical staff to intervene and provide personalized care to the people who need it most.
We always put our members first, and our success as a team is measured by the quality of life of the people we serve. Those who work at Clover are passionate and mission-driven individuals with diverse areas of expertise, working together to solve the most complicated problem in the world: healthcare.