Clover is reinventing health insurance by working to keep people healthier.
The Plan Logistics team is responsible for ensuring patients have access to the right care at the right time, in the right setting. We collaborate with a cross-functional group of nurses, social workers, coordination support, and our larger operations teams to deliver personalized care to our members. We also work with our in-house clinical team to develop clinical programming in parallel with our product and tech teams to build out the tooling needed to support the programs we design and deliver.
Clover has built and is working to optimize Member interventions ranging from in-person screenings to texts reminding Members about late medication fills. At the same time, we know there are many more opportunities to understanding and support Members and Providers in managing Members' health. In this role, you will drive rapid iteration to support provider collaboration, improve care coordination, and personalize and enhance Member interactions.
As a Product Operations Associate, you will:
- Understand existing process flows and systems, and identify ways to streamline and improve; develop new operational workflows where there are currently gaps.
- Design pilot programs end-to-end, test, and iterate.
- Dig into data to analyze trends and identify areas for improvement; use data to segment and customize outreach.
- Identify ways to better share data and processes with Clover's Providers in support of improved Member outcomes.
You will love this job if:
- You want to make an impact. You thrive off of helping others and want your work to make a difference in our members' lives, while also advocating for their needs.
- You are a people person - you know how to communicate effectively to build trusting and lasting partnerships with many different types of people, teams, and stakeholders.
- You have a critical and analytical mindset. You understand how all the components of a process fit together and believe in the value of making data-driven decisions; you continuously monitor the efficacy of your programs through metrics tracking.
- You are nimble, and comfortable working in a constantly evolving environment. You embrace ambiguity and speed while maintaining a bias towards action.
You should get in touch if:
- You have 3+ years of prior experience in a blend of technology and operations, building scalable programs from scratch and iterating on them.
- You can dig into the weeds but also think big picture - you are able to relate the inputs and outputs of systems or processes to their overall business value and impact.
- You are a clear and concise communicator and know how to tailor your message to your audience.
- You have some start-up experience, although not required.
- You have (or are excited to develop) strong SQL skills.
- You are excited by the prospect of building a better healthcare system from the ground up.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.