Clover's HR Team is looking for a HR Generalist/Office Manager in San Antonio! We are excited about the opportunity to change healthcare and improve people's lives, which isn't an easy task! We provide guidance, support, and implement programs so that our teams have what they need to do their best work. It's a big job and we're lucky to be able to do it.
You will partner closely with multiple groups across the Company to rollout employee programs and provide guidance to employees and managers. You will also help to create and maintain an efficiently run office in San Antonio. You will be an integral part of the Team and assist with a variety of functions including on-boarding, facilities, benefits, employee relations, feedback and performance coaching, engagement, and events.
As a HR Generalist/Office Manager, you will:
- Partner with teams across functions and offices to ensure consistency on people related topics including feedback, growth, performance, culture surveys and morale.
- Navigate and guide employee relations conversations in the San Antonio office.
- Utilize HRIS tools as necessary to provide, track and maintain data.
- Manage Leave of Absences (LOAs) and other administrative HR processes.
- Maintain an efficient office and serve as the point of contact for all facilities matters.
- Plan events and implement employee engagement programs.
- Proactively share ideas and work with teams to rollout initiatives that improve communication and information flow between offices.
You will love this job if:
- You are curious about people, their development, and how they add value to our business
- You have a great sense of accountability: you want to to deliver your best work and can do so autonomously.
- You care a lot: you think about healthcare, our business, our team.
- You are flexible: you have opinions, recognize there may not be a one size fits all, and are open to trying things differently.
- You are analytical: you like data sets and can identify trends.
- You value the importance of feedback.
You should get in touch if:
- You have 3 years of HR generalist experience.
- You are flexible and successful in a dynamic environment.
- You have worked with multiple tools, systems, and platforms.
- You have great judgment and take a balanced approach to work.
We are an E-Verify company.
About Clover: We are reinventing health insurance by combining the power of data with human empathy to keep our members healthier. We believe the healthcare system is broken, so we've created custom software and analytics to empower our clinical staff to intervene and provide personalized care to the people who need it most.
We always put our members first, and our success as a team is measured by the quality of life of the people we serve. Those who work at Clover are passionate and mission-driven individuals with diverse areas of expertise, working together to solve the most complicated problem in the world: healthcare.