Clover is reinventing health insurance by working to keep people healthier.
The Executive Support team is essential to improving the overall efficiency and productivity of our Management team. The team is empowered to gather ample business context and partner with Executives to understand the unique challenges and priorities of their functional area and how that relates to the organization as a whole. An Executive Assistant at Clover, it is expected to think critically about existing processes, develop an advanced perspective on how the Executive team can be most effective with their time and actively implement structural improvements.
We are looking for an experienced and autonomous Executive Assistant to join the team and provide full-cycle support to our General Counsel. You will have the opportunity to scope and execute on special cross-functional projects and are expected to partner with the legal team to drive strategic initiatives.
As an Executive Assistant, you will:
- Be accountable for the calendars for our General Counsel; schedule large volumes of internal and external meetings across various time zones.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of Clover's business goals and the priorities/challenges of the Executive team; leverage business context to drive strategy around meeting cadences, formats and information flow for the Executive team.
- Build and enforce structure into calendars; proactively monitor to ensure there are no conflicts and overall adherence to establish scheduling standards; responsible for creating and reviewing agendas prior to meetings.
- Hold the Executive Team and Senior Leadership accountable for deliverables; push back when necessary to ensure that Executives are operating as efficiently as possible in relation to shifting priorities.
- Provide end-to-end support to our General Counsel; relieving them of all administrative details, projects, and workflows.
- Coordinate international and domestic travel arrangements and be available to triage any issues as they arise.
- Greet guests and ensure onsite meetings flow smoothly (e.g. ordering lunch, printing materials, virtual meetings etc.).
- Manage and oversee special projects from the Executive Team or within the Executive Support team as necessary.
You will love this job if:
- You are highly organized, efficient and demonstrate superior attention to details.
- You are a problem solver and enjoy making the puzzle pieces fit together. You are able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner with minimal direction, always staying several steps ahead.
- You have a strong sense of urgency and can work longer hours when necessary.
- You are proactive and can adapt to changing priorities and schedules.
- You can perform duties with the utmost confidentiality and discretion.
- You are capable of relying on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. May direct and lead the work of others.
- You have strong interest and understanding of Clover Health’s mission and values.
You should get in touch if:
- You have 5+ years of experience supporting C-level Executives.
- You have a background or interest in legal or finance.
- You have excellent time management and organizational skills.
- You have strong interpersonal skills; professional demeanor and discretion is a must.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication.
- You have previous experience with Google Apps and Gmail for calendaring.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.
About Clover: We are reinventing health insurance by combining the power of data with human empathy to keep our members healthier. We believe the healthcare system is broken, so we've created custom software and analytics to empower our clinical staff to intervene and provide personalized care to the people who need it most.
We always put our members first, and our success as a team is measured by the quality of life of the people we serve. Those who work at Clover are passionate and mission-driven individuals with diverse areas of expertise, working together to solve the most complicated problem in the world: healthcare.