Clover is a healthcare company focused on making and keeping people healthier.
The Employee Experience team is focused on building and maintaining meaningful programs to boost engagement and happiness across the organization. The team is responsible for thinking critically and creatively about all things culture and is empowered to test out new approaches to support the needs of our diverse teams.
We're looking for a passionate and experienced Manager to join our team. You will be responsible for providing direct management and coaching to your direct reports, and designing strategic programming to support and expand the culture we have built at Clover. You will collaborate with key stakeholders across our facilities, D&I, finance, HR, and talent teams to deliver on company-wide initiatives.
As an Employee Experience Manager, you will:
- Provide leadership and mentorship to your direct reports; consistently set the direction for the team and maintain a long-term vision that is in line with business needs.
- Partner with cross-functional Leadership to maintain a deep understanding of relevant needs, priorities, and challenges; develop creative and effective programming to implement and drive business value.
- Drive our engagement strategy and approach to the employee experience; build roadmaps and systems to track company-wide and team-based morale events, celebrations and recognition programs.
- Evolve the Employee Experience infrastructure, including all processes, tools, policies, and procedures to ensure efficiency and scalability.
- Develop, maintain and monitor engagement metrics to measure success and analyze gaps. Incorporate learnings into future strategy and initiatives.
You will love this job if:
- You are energized by innovation and excited about the challenge of establishing a dynamic approach to the employee experience.
- You are accountable: you take ownership of what you do and you want to deliver your best work.
- You enjoy working with people from all different sectors and backgrounds to achieve aggressive goals.
- You're looking for a fast-paced opportunity to learn and contribute to developing the strategic vision of the team.
- You're customer-service driven and find meaning in improving the lives of those around you.
You should get in touch if:
- You have 3-5 years of experience managing others, ideally in a startup environment.
- You are resourceful, pragmatic, and have a roll-up your sleeves mentality.
- You are comfortable working across all levels of an organization and have the ability to manage up, across and down.
- You are highly analytical and can effectively translate metrics and trends into strategy.
- You have superb project management skills and can oversee large-scale initiatives with many moving parts on a tight timeline.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.We are an E-Verify company.
About Clover: We are reinventing health insurance by combining the power of data with human empathy to keep our members healthier. We believe the healthcare system is broken, so we've created custom software and analytics to empower our clinical staff to intervene and provide personalized care to the people who need it most.
We always put our members first, and our success as a team is measured by the quality of life of the people we serve. Those who work at Clover are passionate and mission-driven individuals with diverse areas of expertise, working together to solve the most complicated problem in the world: healthcare.