Clover is reinventing health insurance to keep people healthier.
We're building a team of dedicated and passionate individuals who come from diverse backgrounds and experiences to help achieve Clover's mission. From Engineering to Nursing, we aim to hire the best and the brightest from a variety of industries. The Recruiting team partners with key stakeholders from every department to understand business objectives, develop strategic hiring plans and recruit amazing talent.
We're looking for an experienced Senior Technical Recruiter to help us build our team. Our ideal candidate has successfully recruited at fast-growing companies and is eager to take on the challenge of rapidly growing our technical team. Most importantly, you are excited to experiment with new approaches to recruiting in collaboration with our Recruiting team.
As a Senior Technical Recruiter you will:
- Manage the full cycle recruitment process for a subset of our technical hiring needs and consistently ensure a positive candidate experience.
- Partner with hiring managers to understand, define, and build talent profiles. Create and execute on ways to build strong pipelines through different avenues.
- Actively source passive candidates through a variety of relevant networks.
- Develop strategic job plans for requisitions and provide coaching and training on interviewing best practices.
- Leverage data to showcase pipeline health and identify any bottlenecks or inefficiencies in recruiting processes.
- Be a Clover brand ambassador; attend networking events and build partnerships in the tech space.
- Proactively contribute to the development of Clover's recruiting function by identifying gaps in the process and providing meaningful solutions.
- Mentor and guide junior team members.
You will love this job if:
- You're the MacGyver of filling complicated job reqs and closing a candidate gives you the feeling of pure joy.
- Teamwork is your middle name.
- You are a people person; you view exceptional candidate experience and building relationships as a no-brainer.
- You are able to adapt to a changing environment; at the end of the day, Clover's mission is the reason you want to be here.
- You are data-driven and analytical. You enjoy making sense of the trends and using the insights to better your process.
You should get in touch with us if:
- You have at least four years of experience as a full-cycle technical recruiter with at least two years of in-house experience, preferably in a startup environment.
- You may not be an engineer by trade but you can speak confidently about different programming languages and tech stacks.
- You have a proven background of thinking through creative recruiting strategies and have experience attending industry conferences and networking events.
- You are excited about learning about new technologies and love meeting new people. You pride yourself on your ability to network and enjoy creating connections.
- You thrive in a dynamic environment with shifting priorities. You can self-motivate and have a demonstrated the ability to juggle multiple projects at a given time.
- You have experience using Mac and Google products and have used an Applicant Tracking System (we use Greenhouse).
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.
About Clover: We are reinventing health insurance by combining the power of data with human empathy to keep our members healthier. We believe the healthcare system is broken, so we've created custom software and analytics to empower our clinical staff to intervene and provide personalized care to the people who need it most.
We always put our members first, and our success as a team is measured by the quality of life of the people we serve. Those who work at Clover are passionate and mission-driven individuals with diverse areas of expertise, working together to solve the most complicated problem in the world: healthcare.