Clover is reinventing health insurance by working to keep people healthier.
Our Customer Experience team is a group of vibrant, kind, unfailingly empathetic service experts committed to providing Clover’s members, providers, and prospective enrollees with the kind of positive experiences that make a lasting impression, and improve lives. Come join us in our mission to be the best service team in healthcare, as we build the customer relationships that change individual and population health for the better.
As a Customer Experience Coordinator in Member Services, you will provide the highest level of service through every interaction. You will be the eyes and ears for Clover and serve as the voice of our customers internally. You will learn to understand our customers’ unique needs and provide the solutions that are the best for them. You’ll be joining a fast-growing startup, learn how to navigate our internal systems and be a part of our scaling company.
As a Member Services Coordinator, you will:
- Act as the central point of contact for members and providers, both inbound and outbound while ensuring consistent coverage on inbound customer service queue.
- Maintain clear and accurate logs of all customer encounters and customer demographic information.
- Work toward on-the-spot resolution to member issues that do not need escalation.
- Escalate members with complex care coordination needs to Case Management.
- Communicate cross-functionally with other departments as necessary to meet customer needs and resolve issues.
- Onboard new members by explaining benefits and resources.
- Provide member health education to assist with self management.
- Schedule staff Nurse Practitioners and Social Workers for in-home member assessments.
- Assist members with provider referrals and office visit scheduling.
- Monitor and follow up on tasks escalated our field team.
- Trigger mailings to members as needed.
- Complete ad hoc duties as assigned.
You will love this job if:
- You enjoy a collaborative environment. You are investigative and like to work with others to resolve customer issues.
- You excel in a fast-paced environment. You are able to illustrate strong prioritization and self-management abilities.
- You have impeccable attention to detail and follow-up skills.
- You have a passion for new technology and ability to learn it quickly.
You should get in touch if:
- You have professional experience in Medicare, Medicaid, or health care settings a plus; those with medical claims or past roles in health care provider settings are strongly encouraged to apply.
- You have excellent customer service and communication skills (verbal and written).
We are an E-Verify company.