Our Customer Experience team is a group of vibrant, kind, unfailingly empathetic service experts committed to providing Clover’s members, providers, and prospective enrollees with the kind of positive experiences that make a lasting impression, and improve lives. Come join us in our mission to be the best service team in healthcare, as we build the customer relationships that change individual and population health for the better.
As a Customer Experience Coordinator in Provider Services, you will be the primary liaison between our existing Provider network and Clover. You will be responsible for investigating claim inquiries from our inbound queue. You will be joining a fast-growing startup, learn how to navigate our internal systems and be a part of our scaling company.
As a Provider Services Coordinator, you will:
- Act as the central point of contact for health care providers servicing Clover members, both inbound and outbound while ensuring consistent coverage on inbound Provider service queue.
- Maintain clear and accurate logs of all customer encounters and customer demographic information.
- Work toward on-the-spot resolution to Provider issues that do not need escalation.
- Communicate cross-functionally with other departments as necessary to meet Provider needs and resolve issues.
- Identify and escalate systematic issues related to claims processing or provider education gaps.
- Monitor and follow up on tasks escalated from vendors and field team.
- Trigger mailings to Providers as needed.
- Complete ad hoc duties as assigned.
You will love this job if:
- You enjoy a collaborative environment. You are investigative and like to work with others to resolve customer issues.
- You excel in a fast-paced environment. Are able to illustrate strong prioritization and self-management abilities.
- You have impeccable attention to detail and follow-up skills.
- You have a passion for new technology and ability to learn it quickly.
You should get in touch if:
- You have professional experience in Medicare, Medicaid, or health care/physician office settings; those with medical claims experience, utilization management experience, and medical billing expertise are strongly encouraged to apply.
- You have excellent customer service and communication skills (verbal and written).
We are an E-Verify company.