Clover is reinventing health insurance by working to keep people healthier.
Our Clinical Team is a group of dynamic and empathetic professionals dedicated to improving the lives of our members. Our team that helps make this possible include; Medical Directors, Nurse Practitioners, Medical Assistants, Social Workers, and Care Management Nurses.
As a Licensed Social Worker (LSW) at Clover, you will provide Clover Health Plan members with an exceptional social service experience both in the member home and in inpatient facilities. You will be assigned home visits based on geographic area of responsibility, staff availability and member needs. You will work in collaboration with a multidisciplinary team to identify and access services to close care gaps and improve quality of life.
As a Licensed Social Worker, you will:
- Deliver services to members in accordance with standard operating procedures, standards of practice, state licensing, and federal agencies.
- Conduct field visits throughout our counties:
- Perform bio-psychosocial assessments to identify individual social services/psychiatric needs.
- Provide support to medical staff to include consultation, assessment, intervention, and education/training of behavioral health needs and services.
- Identify, refer, and coordinate available community resources.
- Monitor and evaluate effectiveness of individual interventions.
- Network with community resources.
- Clearly summarize pertinent clinical information in the patient record.
- Share clinical expertise with organization to ensure quality of care and staff education.
- Work to enhance clinical integration, efficiency, and effectiveness of service delivery.
- Knowledge of and experience with mental health, substance use, and social services.
- Provide member advocacy and healthcare navigation.
- Ensure that Clover members receive compassionate, efficient, and timely services.
- Attend and participate in regular ongoing meetings onsite.
You will love this job if:
- You genuinely enjoy interacting with diverse individuals on a daily basis.
- You want to make a positive difference; you're passionate about helping members live healthier lives.
- You mode of operation is being meticulous in your work and motivational to others.
- Technology is your friend; you embrace learning about new software and working alongside a tech team.
You should get in touch if:
- You have a current, unrestricted and active NJ LSW license (required).
- You have your own reliable transportation (required).
- You have knowledge of DSM-5 diagnostic criteria.
- You have prior experience with EMRs and are able to quickly learn new software tools.
- You are able to work autonomously yet be a part of Clover's clinical team.
- You have excellent decision making, problem solving and organizational skills.
- You are a compassionate and engaging communicator.
About Clover We are reinventing health insurance by combining the power of data with human empathy to keep our members healthier. We believe the healthcare system is broken, so we've created custom software and analytics to empower our clinical staff to intervene and provide personalized care to the people who need it most.
We always put our members first, and our success as a team is measured by the quality of life of the people we serve. Those who work at Clover are passionate and mission-driven individuals with diverse areas of expertise, working together to solve the most complicated problem in the world: healthcare.
We are an E-Verify company.