Clover is reinventing health insurance by working to keep people healthier.
Our Clinical Team is a group of diverse, dynamic and empathetic professionals dedicated to improving the lives of our members. Our team that helps make this possible include; Medical Directors, Nurse Practitioners, Medical Assistants, Social Workers, and Care Management Nurses.
In this role, you will collaborate with cross functional group of nurses, social workers, coordination support, and our larger clinical teams to help our members improve their health. You will be assigned home and inpatient facility visits based on geographic area of responsibility, staff availability and member needs. You clinical expertise and advocacy could bring meaningful changes to our population health management.
As a Clinical Social Worker, you will:
- Assist in developing and implementing behavioral health initiatives to achieve overall program goals
- Perform bio-psychosocial assessments to identify individual social services/psychiatric needs.
- Provide support to medical staff to include consultation, assessment, intervention, and education/training of behavioral health needs and services.
- Identify, refer, and coordinate available community resources.
- Monitor and evaluate effectiveness of individual interventions.
- Monitor caseloads and provide recommendations related to quality and effectiveness
- Monitor all high risk/high cost members in regards to care delivery, referrals, etc.
- Participate in the planning, development, and implementation of outcome-based plan of care
- Network with community providers and social service agencies to develop positive and collaborative relationships
- Provide mentorship and training for team members
- Share clinical expertise with organization to ensure quality of care and staff education.
- Ensure appropriate documentation in the EMR and adherence to all HIPAA related policies and procedures
- Support the overall functioning of the Behavioral Health program
- Keeps Director of Social Work informed of all significant member or program-related issues
- Ensure that all operational process are in compliance with all federal, state, and accrediting body standards.
- Perform additional duties as assigned
You will love this job if:
- You genuinely enjoy interacting with diverse individuals on a daily basis
- You want to make a positive difference; you're passionate about helping members live healthier lives
- You mode of operation is being meticulous in your work and motivational to others
- Technology is your friend; you embrace learning about new software and working alongside a tech team
You should get in touch if:
- You have a current, unrestricted and active NJ LCSW license (required)
- You have your own reliable transportation (required)
- Clinical Supervisor Certification (preferred)
- You have 5-7 years of professional experience practicing in healthcare (required); a minimum of 3 years of experience working with providers and/or payers at a management level
- You have experience managing teams and leading projects
- You have knowledge of DSM-5 diagnostic criteria (required)
- You have prior experience with EMRs and are able to quickly learn new software tools
- You are able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- You have excellent decision making, problem solving and organizational skills.
- You have excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- You have aptitude for coaching, training and developing new teammates
- You have successfully built strong relationships across multiple functional lanes
About Clover We are reinventing health insurance by combining the power of data with human empathy to keep our members healthier. We believe the healthcare system is broken, so we've created custom software and analytics to empower our clinical staff to intervene and provide personalized care to the people who need it most.
We always put our members first, and our success as a team is measured by the quality of life of the people we serve. Those who work at Clover are passionate and mission-driven individuals with diverse areas of expertise, working together to solve the most complicated problem in the world: healthcare.