Clover is a healthcare company focused on making and keeping people healthier.
We value diversity — in backgrounds and in experiences. Healthcare is a universal concern, and we need people from all backgrounds and swaths of life to help build the future of healthcare. Clover's engineering team is empathetic, caring, and supportive. We are deliberate and self-reflective about the kind of engineering team and culture that we are building, seeking engineers that are not only strong in their own aptitudes but care deeply about supporting each other's growth.
We are looking for Senior Frontend Engineers to join our team. You will be building modern web applications for our members, their doctors, and our internal staff. Frontend engineers collaborate with our product, design, and internal operations teams to build tools to support our users. You will work closely with other engineering teams to develop end-to-end solutions.
You'll work primarily with React, Redux, and Bootstrap, but we're always looking at new technologies, such as GraphQL.
As a Director of Network Engagement, you will:
- Be responsible for leadership of key payor strategies and network product development initiatives.
- Oversee the negotiation of network-based fee-for-service and value/risk-based performance contracts, and contract operations and relationship management with key provider groups (national health systems, large, integrated physician practices, national ancillary services chains).
- Provide strategic and operational leadership for network build and provider contracting initiatives.
- Lead payor performance analysis by identifying opportunities to improve networks, offerings, and contracts.
- Strategize with senior leaders on contract/negotiation opportunities related to FFS and value/risk-based performance contracts.
- Manage contract implementations/management and asses overall performance, aimed at improving overall value, outcomes and financial performance.
- Manage a team of provider network engagement associates to develop and build effective provider networks meeting both minimum CMS network adequacy guidelines and, more broadly, care management needs of our members.
You will love this job if:
- You are an expert negotiator and able to create win-win scenarios.
- You are passionate about transforming the health delivery through data driven analysis and development of new technologies.
- You excel at mentoring individuals with diverse backgrounds and skills sets towards common goals with a focus on execution and iteration. You are always looking to improve experience and processes.
- You have an insatiable curiosity which feeds an appetite to learn and teach.
You should get in touch if:
- You have a comprehensive understanding of contractual options, healthcare economics and competitors practices with the ability to grasp both clinical and business concepts.
- You have strong analytical, quantitative, and financial background.
- You know how to interpret fee-for-service and value-based program requirements and understand the impact on financial performance.
- You are an expert in value-based payer programs (risk and successful tactics needed to improve quality and generate savings).
- Have experience establishing effective departmental practices and work closely with various departments (operations, claims, regulatory, growth, etc.)
- Have proven experience negotiating contracts to improve overall performance; flexing details quickly based on real-time conversations.
- You are skilled in establishing and maintaining strategic relationships with large providers.
- You are able to create buy-in and drive action across a wide set of collaborative team members.
- Proven track record of managing relationships at the senior-most levels.
About Clover: We are reinventing health insurance by combining the power of data with human empathy to keep our members healthier. We believe the healthcare system is broken, so we've created custom software and analytics to empower our clinical staff to intervene and provide personalized care to the people who need it most.
We always put our members first, and our success as a team is measured by the quality of life of the people we serve. Those who work at Clover are passionate and mission-driven individuals with diverse areas of expertise, working together to solve the most complicated problem in the world: healthcare.