Clover is reinventing health insurance by working to keep people healthier.
Our Clinical Team is a group of caring and passionate professionals dedicated to improving the lives of our members by conducting in-home visits. Our team that helps make this possible include; Medical Directors, Nurse Practitioners, Medical Assistants, Social Workers, and Utilization Management Nurses.
The Nurse Practitioner will conduct health assessments (Clover Care Visit) on enrolled Medicare Advantage members in member homes. NP’s will also conduct follow-up visits with Clover members that have recently been discharged from a hospital or another acute-care facility. Assignments of home visits will be based on geographic area of responsibility, staff availability and member needs. The nature of the home visits vary and include post-discharge medication reconciliation and review of discharge plan, obtaining baseline information, administering point-of-care tests, performing physical exams and writing needed prescriptions, and providing medical management to prevent progression of disease and re-hospitalization.
As a Nurse Practitioner, you will:
- Deliver preventive care to Clover members in the convenience of their own homes as well as in other settings using Clover's proprietary software and cutting edge medical devices.
- Complete a comprehensive review and assessment of a member's medical history, physical health, environment and psycho-social.
- Document progress notes, prepare patient workups and encounter summaries using Clover's proprietary mobile application.
- Help at-risk members transition from the hospital and other facilities to their own home through in-person care.
- Create personalized care plans in coordination with the member's primary care physician.
- Actively close gaps in care, which may include ordering labs or procedures, writing prescriptions and coordinating physician follow up.
- Perform point of care labs and diagnostic testing, such as A1c and microalbumin testing and spirometry.
- Coordinate and communicate with the interdisciplinary team in the inpatient and outpatient setting.
- Attend and participate in regular ongoing meetings and trainings both in person and remotely.
You will love this job if:
- You find it delightful and personable to visit and travel to members' homes and other locations.
- You have strong leadership skills with knowledge of long-term care, geriatrics and chronic illness.
- You communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- You have terrific customer experience skills.
- You are tech savvy. Comfortable with documenting in electronic medical record and utilizing electronic data and reports.
- You value the ability to work independently, but also collaboratively with a Medical Assistant and interdisciplinary team.
- You are comfortable with a fast-paced environment. Ability to adapt to change and deal effectively with stress.
You should get in touch if:
- You are interested in a full-time role (no per diem at this time).
- You have minimum 2-3 years experience as an Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner.
- You graduated with a Bachelor’s degree (BSN) from an accredited school of nursing.
- You have a Master’s degree in advanced clinical practice nursing or graduate of post Master’s certificate program for nurse practitioner.
- You are certified as an Advanced Nurse Practitioner in specialty areas (required).
- You hold current NJ Licensure as a Registered Nurse.
- You have a current provider card in Basic Life Support (BLS).
- You are comfortable walking up at least 3 flights of stairs and carrying up to 50 lbs of equipment as some residences may not have elevators.
We are an E-Verify company.