C3.ai is a leading enterprise AI software provider for accelerating digital transformation. The comprehensive and proven C3 AI Suite uses a model-driven abstraction layer to enable organizations to develop, deploy, and operate enterprise scale AI applications 40x to 100x faster than alternative approaches. www.c3.ai
We are looking for experienced data and analytics professionals to join our go-to-market Solutions Architecture (SA) team.
Solutions Architects are data and analytics professionals with at least 10 years of experience in the areas of data lake architectures, data integration, data governance, analytics and ML workflows, security, and compliance. SAs are also experienced in early customer engagement and evangelization. SAs are able to articulate the benefits, tradeoffs, and challenges of using various technologies relevant to an Enterprise AI platform – including relational databases, NoSQL persistence, object store, graph databases, streaming systems, elastic compute, Spark, ML and AI frameworks, enterprise data publishing services, enterprise requirements incl. security and access control, multi-tenancy, user authentication.
SAs have experience working with enterprise data architects, solutions architects, data scientists, and governance teams and are familiar with the idea of a model driven architecture. SAs will be applying their experience in early engagement situations to design, recommend, and validate architectures for next generation AI applications at prospective customers.
- Develop and maintain expertise on the latest technologies relating to cloud, IoT, big data, and artificial intelligence to provide thought leadership to our prospects, customers, and within the company.
- Support the pre-sales team to deliver production-ready application trials on the C3.ai Suite.
- Collaborate with application engineers, product managers, and data scientists to deliver solutions that solve real-world problems
- Drive discussions on architecture and engineering to articulate the capabilities of the C3.ai Suite and its interoperability with existing systems
- Deliver technical deep-dives, demonstrations, and training in support of sales
- 10+ years of experience in developing solutions for data and analytics
- Undergraduate degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM), or comparable area of study
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Strong presentation skills
- Material experience in object oriented programming
- Familiarity with cloud technologies and machine learning concepts
- Strong work ethic, goal-oriented, attention to detail, and proven record of delivery
- Passionate learner and ability to apply new skills rapidly
- Experience driving client-facing architecture sessions / technical workshops
- Ability to travel, up to 50%
- Practical experience with machine learning and data science incl. machine learning frameworks, AutoML tools,
- 2+ years of experience demonstrating software products and presenting technical deep-dives
- Experience working with large enterprises across multiple industries
- Experience with Information, Network, & Infrastructure Security concepts
- Applied experience with AI
C3.ai provides a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits.
C3.a is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran status.