C3.ai is a leading enterprise AI software provider for accelerating digital transformation. The comprehensive and proven C3 AI Suite uses a model-driven abstraction layer to enable organizations to develop, deploy, and operate enterprise scale AI applications 40x to 100x faster than alternative approaches. www.c3.ai
C3.ai is seeking a Lead Program Manager to join our leadership team and work side-by-side with product leadership and customer representatives to facilitate and ensure the development of complex, multi-phase, multi-dependency software projects.
The Program Manger is responsible for facilitating and managing the entire portfolio of C3.ai development projects. This will involve working collaboratively with C-suite executives, product managers, development leads, and customer representatives. This person will synchronize the work of cross functional teams and build a team of Project Managers over which they will provide oversight. A key function of this position is to serve as the primary point of contact between executive leadership and the program teams, passing information up and down the chain keep the entire development process moving.
This position closely collaborates with product owners and customer representatives to understand the business value of each project and facilitate prioritization decisions. The Lead Program Manager will provide regular updates to development teams as priorities are updated. Similarly, this role will make regular reports to the executive team detailing progress and setbacks.
This role is largely a communication, facilitation, and planning role. A successful applicant will demonstrate well-developed skills in software development, project planning, and be able to prioritize efforts based on an understanding of business requirements.
- Develop common strategies for release governance across multiple departments.
- Facilitate planning and prioritization meetings
- Track an enterprise-wide release calendar.
- Inform senior management of enterprise-wide exposure to release risk and effectively mitigate it.
- Track short and long term priorities at the enterprise level
- Work with product and engineering stakeholders to understand effort and prioritiy of development initiatives
- 10+ years of expertise and leadership in Project Management, Program Management or Software Development Management
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills with the ability to work collaboratively with and coordinate multiple teams; reacts professionally under pressure
- Ability to understand business strategies and plans, and their relationship to individual and collections of projects
- Experience with project management tools is a requirement. Jira a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Management Information Systems and/or equivalent work experience.
- MBA or Masters in a technical field a plus.
C3.ai provides a competitive compensation package:
- Competitive salary, generous stock options, 401K, Medical, dental, and vision benefits, Fully stocked kitchen with catered lunch, table tennis and pool in office, free member for on-site gym, fun team with great people, Friday evening social hours with food, drink and music.
C3.ai is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran status.