C3.ai is a leading enterprise AI software provider for accelerating digital transformation. The comprehensive and proven C3 AI Suite uses a model-driven abstraction layer to enable organizations to develop, deploy, and operate enterprise scale AI applications 40x to 100x faster than alternative approaches. www.c3.ai
C3.ai is looking for a Producer of Video and Photography. This role manages video capture, video editing, video delivery and photography for brand, customer, and employee communications and will serve as the lead for all video and photo-related projects.
- Film, edit and produce customer and partner testimonial videos that can be used on C3.ai, social media, sales presentations and internally to help build brand awareness and differentiation.
- Create, edit and produce animations that help explain how the C3 AI Suite works and how C3.ai solutions help customers solve previously unsolvable problems.
- Film, edit and produce technical training videos that can be distributed through LMS and MOOCs to customers and employees, containing a mix of live-action and animation/graphic content
- Film, edit and produce employee testimonial videos that can be used on C3.ai, social media and other channels for employee recruiting.
- Work with project stakeholders on video concepts and create storyboards prior to production.
- Produce brand inspiration videos (e.g., “Culture Video”)
- Serve as official C3.ai photographer. Shoot photos of employee events, executive speaking events, customer events, etc.
- Manage C3.ai photo and video library.
- Bachelor’s degree in a design-related discipline.
- Experience in all aspects of UHD video production and photography including pre-production, production, post-production, live-events, editorial infrastructure, equipment management, studio management, and maintenance.
- Experience in brand, marketing, and social content.
- Experience in cinematography, lighting, audio recording and mixing, non-linear editing, and finishing visual productions.
- Well versed in Adobe CC editing and production tools (Premier, After Effects, Lightroom and Photoshop) and experience with other Adobe CC software tools.
- Candidate should be organized, detail oriented, and work well within a team environment.
- Able to lift 50 lbs. (photography and video equipment)
- Comfortable with periodic travel.
- Ability to work simultaneously on multiple projects with short timelines, ensuring that deliverables are completed on time, on budget, and at the highest quality level.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and outstanding attention to detail.
C3.ai provides a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits including:
- Competitive salary, generous stock options, 401K, medical, dental, and vision benefits. At the office, we offer a fully stocked kitchen with catered breakfast and lunch, table tennis and pool table, free membership at our on-site gym, Friday evening social hours with food, drink and music and a fun team of great people.
C3.ai is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran status.