C3.ai is a leading enterprise AI software provider for accelerating digital transformation. The comprehensive and proven C3 AI Suite uses a model-driven abstraction layer to enable organizations to develop, deploy, and operate enterprise scale AI applications 40x to 100x faster than alternative approaches. www.c3.ai
We are looking for a seasoned software engineer to build the next generation AI platform scaling to petabyte level data volumes.
As a member of C3.ai's platform engineering team, you will be responsible for the entire software engineering lifecyle, i.e design, document, build, test, maintain. As one of the core teams, this role is integral to the success of the company. A successful candidate will thrive in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment and demonstrate an ability to execute precisely and quickly. The ideal candidate will have in-depth experience with Data Science workflows and built scalable machine learning systems.
- Build systems and tools that enable data scientists to create machine learning applications using the C3.ai Platform.
- Enable scalable, end-to-end machine learning pipelines in a distributed system.
- Work with other platform engineering teams to enable streaming, batch, or ad-hoc data analysis.
- Collaborate with and support data scientists to understand the utility of the C3.ai Platform and define new requirements.
- Define and lead the development of longer-term C3.ai Platform capabilities.
- Mentor junior members of the team.
- Advanced degree in computer science, math, or similar field.
- Excellent programming and algorithmic skills and a taste for DRY code.
- In-depth understanding of supervised and unsupervised machine learning algorithms.
- Proven track record of applying learning algorithms in a production system.
- Demonstrated end-to-end ownership of projects.
- Stellar listening and explanation skills.
- Thorough knowledge of data structures, algorithms, profiling/optimization, and Object-Oriented and Functional Programming.
- A minimum of 3 years of work experience in a fast-paced software company.
C3.ai provides a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits including:
- Competitive salary, generous stock options, 401K, medical, dental, and vision benefits. At the office, we offer a fully stocked kitchen with catered breakfast and lunch, table tennis and pool table, free membership at our on-site gym, Friday evening social hours with food, drink and music and a fun team of great people.
C3.ai is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran status.