C3.ai is a leading enterprise AI software provider for accelerating digital transformation. The comprehensive and proven C3 AI Suite uses a model-driven abstraction layer to enable organizations to develop, deploy, and operate enterprise scale AI applications 40x to 100x faster than alternative approaches. www.c3.ai
We are looking for tenured, well connected and motivated Sales Directors to lead C3.ai’s customer efforts in the assigned territories in the United States. Reporting to the Global GVP of Telecom and Media, this individual will be responsible for new client acquisition which includes prospecting, conveying ROI value proposals, deal progression, deal negotiation and deal closure. This individual should have a successful track record engaging telecom and media clients and closing transactions and exceeding quota. Building valuable go to market partnerships with network equipment providers and cloud infrastructure & microservices vendors is a plus.
Candidates should be able to understand complex details across business and technology, business processes, and economic value, and communicate that complexity with simplicity. A successful candidate will thrive in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment and demonstrate an ability to execute precisely and quickly. The candidate should possess a deep understanding of enterprise software and the telecom and media vertical.
We are looking for sales directors in the following locations: Atlanta, New York City, Dallas, Denver, and Seattle.
- Develop, maintain, and manage the implementation of strategic sales plans.
- Manage efforts to research and identify customer prospects and targets.
- Build and maintain C3.ai’s company brand, establishing our position in the market.
- Collaborate with sales, products, and marketing teams to develop new product offerings within existing and new lines of business.
- Represent C3.ai by driving business development with company partners.
- Conduct market research and recommend product positioning and pricing strategy.
- Accountable for personal sales quotas based on corporate revenue goals.
- Personally engage in key account sales, business development, and ongoing customer success.
- Develop and actively maintain sales forecasts across assigned accounts and lines of business.
- Measure and report results of sales and plan execution.
- Identify areas for improvement and acts to implement positive change.
- Manage development and maintenance of referral-generation plans.
- Manage development and execution of external and internal sales communications plans.
- 10+ years documented success in enterprise software sales or business technology products and services.
- Experience with and understanding of AI and Machine Learning is highly favorable.
- Experience creating data driven programs to drive company strategy.
- Exemplary written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, planning, and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated experience with data management and analysis.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- C3.ai is a culture of “doers”. Employees at all levels are willing to roll up their sleeves to get things done. The incoming leader is a team player who embodies those ideals and doesn’t hesitate to jump in and solve difficult problems.
- Ability to juggle and manage multiple priorities. Strong organizational and prioritization skills.
- Must be able to effectively meet deadlines and prioritize work assignments for efficiency.
- A high-energy individual who radiates positivity. This person inspires others through clarity and conviction of a shared vision.
- A humble individual who listens well and is coachable.
- A fixed focus on and commitment to accuracy, timeliness, and thoroughness.
- Deep understanding of and dedication to best-in-class employee service.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with ability to gather and analyze information and resolve difficulties quickly.
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to prioritize tasks effectively and work as part of a team.
- Ability to think critically and logically.
- Ability to work independently and in within a team.
- Ability to deliver results and meet expectations in a fast-paced environment.
- The ideal candidate will have a strong moral compass and will understand the importance of ethics in business. This person is able to balance the lofty expectations of future company performance with the necessity to report information accurately and in accordance with company standards.
C3.ai provides a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits.
C3.ai is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran status.