C3.ai is a leading enterprise AI software provider for accelerating digital transformation. The comprehensive and proven C3 AI Suite uses a model-driven abstraction layer to enable organizations to develop, deploy, and operate enterprise scale AI applications 40x to 100x faster than alternative approaches. www.c3.ai
Platform Product managers serve as the primary focal point for the planning, design, and implementation stages of C3 AI Suite product features.
We are looking for a hands-on Platform Product Manager with strong technical aptitude and experience to lead and deliver a variety of C3 AI Suite product initiatives. You will interface with customers, prospects, and partners to understand user needs and customer use cases. In addition, you will work with Sales, Marketing, and Services to understand competitive trends, communicate product positioning, key benefits, and be the evangelist for your product offering.
- Own the product vision for your area. Ensure that it aligns with the overall product and company vision. Be an expert on the domain, the market, the trends. Evangelize the vision constantly so all stakeholders are aligned, have context and understand where we are going.
- Define functional requirements, develop detailed product specifications and associated project work plans for C3 AI Suite features and key enhancements requests.
- Collaborate across teams. Product Managers play a critical role in creating alignment between engineering, marketing, sales, services and other stakeholders. A collaborative attitude is essential to the job.
- Support the C3.ai Services team on project governance activities (project plans, weekly status reviews, cross-functional meetings, executive status reviews).
- Effectively and proactively communicate with customers and build a trusted advisor relationship.
- Mentor core customer team members on C3.ai Platform capabilities.
- Regular travel (25+%) to customer sites is required.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, or similar field and Master of Science or Business Administration degrees.
- 5+ years of work experience, with project experience in big data, cloud computation, and analytics.
- Understanding of modern compute technologies (e.g., Kubernetes, Apache Spark, Cassandra, Azure/AWS/GCP services).
- Understanding of cloud offerings and ability to discuss cloud architectures; familiarity/Strength with AWS, Azure, or GCP and related services is essential.
- Grasp the big picture, while still delivering on the details.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
C3.ai provides a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits including:
- Competitive salary, generous stock options, 401K, medical, dental, and vision benefits. At the office, we offer a fully stocked kitchen with catered breakfast and lunch, table tennis and pool table, free membership at our on-site gym, Friday evening social hours with food, drink and music and a fun team of great people.
C3.ai is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran status.